• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

செல்போனும் சாஸ்திரிகளும்

Status
Not open for further replies.
செல்போனும் சாஸ்திரிகளும்

செல்போன் வைத்திருக்கும் சாஸ்த்ரிகளை எந்த சுபா அசுப காரியங்களுக்கும் ஏற்பாடு செய்யாதீர்கள் .எந்த முக்கிய காரியமானாலும் செல்போன் கால் வந்தா அதுலே பேச ஆரம்பிசிடிறாங்க .இவர்கள் எல்லாம் படித்த சாஸ்த்ரிகளா? திருட்டு பயல்கள்
இந்த மாதிரி சாஸ்திரிகளை கட்டிவைத்து உதைக்கணும் ஏன்யா இந்த சாஸ்த்ரிகளை கூப்பிடரீங்கோ . அப்புறம் கொட்டுதே குடையிதே ன்னு கத்தனும்.ஒங்க திமிருதான் அது

Sir,

I think you are mistaken..The senior Sastri who are responsible for the event never do like that..I have not experienced that..They normally put the mobile on mute..

Only sastrigals earn his wrath.

Perhaps these guys are becoming too tech savvy.

I have seen kovil priests spending a lot of time on cell phones with devotees waiting for archanai.

I had gone to a local temple in bangalore to get one of them for a small house function.I did not have a prior booking of sastrigal.

The sastri was not only mobile savvy , enterprising. He immediately climbed on his mobike with his chela , followed my car and did the job in forty five minutes and

vanished with couple of thousands dakshina.He told his another client on his mobile that he would be delayed by an hour.lol

I have come to the conclusion , it is best not plan for these fellows in advance and look for them at the last minute.

Most are tempted with immediate money in hand and gladly put off other engagements to make an extra killing.

Sir I hope you had a bad experience. But dont think all are like the same Most of them sincere totheir work.
They have advised their clients not todistrub them during other progrme previoust with time.
I am also an archakar But I never take my mobile to my pooja place when I am going for temploe.
People like his also there. You should know that all the sastrigals are not tempted with last minute programe becasue of
moneyh only.

I can narrate to you many examples where the party is not ready at the mentioned time amd making unnecsary delay
without giving necessary samans for pooja. Some of them mostly speaking in cell phone to their relatives and freineds
and doing pooja without interest. Some of them ask sastrigal to do the pooja on their behalf and go round to care thie
friends and realtivbres. after completion of pooja also not come to take parasam or giving dhakshina to the sastrigal
They want to show in beffore their friends and realtivns that head the done the pooja In these cases tgo whome whe have to blame.

the hars words of yhu will defgeniely hurt the true poojasries and sastrigal.

Rajappa Namakkal

I am for techno savvy enterprising sastrigals.

They have made the best adjustments to meet the needs of modern brahmin paying lip service to religion and supporting some rituals as a concession to his orthodox relatives.

These sastrigals are quick to seize the oppurtunity and do the needful with minimum fuss .They are great time savers and are a boon to modern man with multiple commitments.

Most of them are sincere enough, use modern gadgets like cell productively and use better modes of transport like mobikes of latest variety.Why not a modern

vadhyar. They are also part of new society. Let us welcome them with a smile. Why use derogatory language for them?

Sir I hope you had a bad experience. But dont think all are like the same Most of them sincere totheir work.
They have advised their clients not todistrub them during other progrme previoust with time.
I am also an archakar But I never take my mobile to my pooja place when I am going for temploe.
People like his also there. You should know that all the sastrigals are not tempted with last minute programe becasue of
moneyh only.

I can narrate to you many examples where the party is not ready at the mentioned time amd making unnecsary delay
without giving necessary samans for pooja. Some of them mostly speaking in cell phone to their relatives and freineds
and doing pooja without interest. Some of them ask sastrigal to do the pooja on their behalf and go round to care thie
friends and realtivbres. after completion of pooja also not come to take parasam or giving dhakshina to the sastrigal
They want to show in beffore their friends and realtivns that head the done the pooja In these cases tgo whome whe have to blame.

the hars words of yhu will defgeniely hurt the true poojasries and sastrigal.

Rajappa Namakkal

!
Namaskaram! Kudos to you & your ilk!

PSN Sir,

Are the grihastaas doing their duties...As shared by Rajappa vadhyar let us try to improve ourselves..Why are the Grihastaas running away during the function? Are they doing it as a show business! Let us correct the Grihastaas first! The Vadhyaars are doing a yeoman service! Let us honor them & protect them!

Most of them are sincere enough, use modern gadgets like cell productively and use better modes of transport like mobikes of latest variety.Why not a modern vadhyar. They are also part of new society. Let us welcome them with a smile. Why use derogatory language for them?

Yes - we welcome Modern சாஸ்திரிs and say no to மக்கு பளாஸ்திரி!

I am totally in agreement with PSN sir for implementing the suggestion. Actor Vivek long back mimiced on this scene. It is totally unacceptable to receive a call and talk of dead body during a wedding or any suba karyam and also talking of engagement/wedding talk over death ceremonies which all the vadhyars do nowadays. While the grahasthas are also at fault for not adhering to the rules, the vadhyars have no right to complain.

P. S. N sir has a liking to use abusive language. :sad:

It appears Mrs RRji always think that my text is full of abusive languages. காமாலை கண்ணனுக்கு கண்டதெல்லாம் மஞ்சளாம்.. I thnk this is enough and need not elaborate about RRjis reply.

Technology has invaded every profession and priest hood is not untouched either. Although I don't think it is bad, Mr. P.S.N seems to have had quite a bad experience. Shastrigal with normal prudence should never do such a thing to interrupt the Pujai proceedings. In case he had such an experience, it is bad and should be condemned. Almost every priests carry mobile phone with them and attend their missed calls during break if they are in the middle of some lengthy Pujai etc. I think they also have the right to promote their lively hood. More over in certain times the person calling him may also be in a hurry to get in touch in with him for some unforeseen circumstances, like the one happened in my extended family. An old soul departed in the family and the family Vadhyar was busy in a rudra-abhishekam some where else. Our repeated attempts to contact him could not bear fruits as he did not respond to the calls made. About an hour and a half later seeing the repeated calls, he called back and made some alternative arrangement since he was not available. Technologies have their own advantages and disadvantages.

செல்போன் வைத்திருக்கும் சாஸ்த்ரிகளை எந்த சுபா அசுப காரியங்களுக்கும் ஏற்பாடு செய்யாதீர்கள் .எந்த முக்கிய காரியமானாலும் செல்போன் கால் வந்தா அதுலே பேச ஆரம்பிசிடிறாங்க .இவர்கள் எல்லாம் படித்த சாஸ்த்ரிகளா? திருட்டு பயல்கள்
இந்த மாதிரி சாஸ்திரிகளை கட்டிவைத்து உதைக்கணும் ஏன்யா இந்த சாஸ்த்ரிகளை கூப்பிடரீங்கோ . அப்புறம் கொட்டுதே குடையிதே ன்னு கத்தனும்.ஒங்க திமிருதான் அது
The words in bold are abusive according to me!

May be, it is the normal way to talk, in some tambrahm homes!! :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back