• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hello !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,

I am new to this site. Wanted to introduce myself. I am retired and have shifted to Pune recently. I am interested in getting to know more about activities in Pune.

Specially, recommendations about good vadiyars for conducting marriages, ceremonies etc. as I am planning to get my daughter married soon in Pune. Would also be grateful for recommendations about marriage halls, Tambram caterers for weddings, decorators etc.

Many thanks,

Regards

arbeecee

Hello everybody,

I am new to this site. Wanted to introduce myself. I am retired and have shifted to Pune recently. I am interested in getting to know more about activities in Pune.

Specially, recommendations about good vadiyars for conducting marriages, ceremonies etc. as I am planning to get my daughter married soon in Pune. Would also be grateful for recommendations about marriage halls, Tambram caterers for weddings, decorators etc.

Many thanks,

Regards

arbeecee
hi

welcome sir.....i used to stay in pune in 90s.....i heard that tambram vadhyars in akurdi area...even Thane area...a lot of tamil

brahmins....very nice weather in Pune....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back