• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Performing of pituru karma at Kasi during september 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to perform pithru karma at Kasi between 5th and 10th September 2016. Before hand SHASHTI ABDA POORTHI is falling on 30th and 31st August 2016. We are celebrating RUDRA EKADESI ON 30/8/2016 AND SHASHTIABDAPOORTHI ON 31/8/2016.

ALSO WE ARE CELEBRATING AYSHOMAM OF MY GRAND DAUGHTER (YOUNGER SON'S DAUGHTTER) ON 29TH JULY 2016.

MY MOTHER IS ALIVE AND NEARING 80 YEARS.

CAN I PERFORM THE PITHRU KARMA ON THE SAID PERIOD DURING 5TH TO 10TH SEPTERMBER 2016.

FEW ARE SAYING WHEN MOTHER IS ALIVE PITHRU KARMA SHOULD NOT BE CONDUCTED..

FEW ARE SAYING 6 MONTHS TO ONE YEAR I HAVE TO WAIT AFTER SHASHTI ABDA POORTHI TO PERFORM PITHRU KARMA.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER SHASHTI ABDA POORTHI I SHOULD NOT PERFORM PITHRU KARYAM.

PLEASE GUIDE / ADVICE WHAT IS RIGHT AND CORRECT.

REGARDS
BALASUBRAMANIAN

Wfen mother is alive pithru karma at kasi and gaya can be conducted.. First prefernce will be given for pithru karma , so you may do pithru karma at kaasi and gaya before that is 27-8-2016. And then you may celebrate shastiabthapoorthy on 30 and 31st august.2016.

You may have your shashtiapthapoorthy on 25-10 2016. If you want to do pithru karyam during 5th to 10th september.2016

during september mahalaya paksham will come. So you may do it on 24th and 25th oct..2016
wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back