• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Namaskaram from Ramesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Ramesh and I am a resident of Chennai since my birth 42 years back :)
I come from a Brahmin Iyer family that is a wonderful mix of traditions and new-age openness.
Like many of our community, I did my engineering in Computers and worked for an IT company for 20 years. Before you ask the obvious question, I also want to say I quit last year exactly a day after I finished my 20th year.
I am now starting an online business which caters to an important need of our community (Homams and Pujas) while also having a social component to it.
In the coming days, I will provide more info about it and also look forward to collaborating with people from this group in whatever way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back