Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Need a help for well studing kids

1 Not allowed!
    Respected sir next to my office i have family friend. He worked as a office assistant in a auditor company. But unfortunately his company is closed 4 months back. And now he is going as a assistant for prohidam. He has too girls kids they are really studying very well. Here i have given the details of those kids. I kindly request if any sponsors willing to help for these kids education please kindly contact the details given below.

Father name Rajani 9677275546

Father occupation Temporarily going as a assistant for vaideekam

Mother occupation house wife.

(Girl 1)

R.Poornashree 7th std at sankara vihyalaya pammal ( Never get 2nd rank until now always 1st )
    ( Only 3 papers left to be Hindi pandit & she still studying )

1st term fees Rs 15280/-
    2nd term fees Rs 3500/-
    3rd term fees Rs 3500/-

(Girl 2)

R.Sai Gayathri 1st std at sankara vihyalaya pammal

1st term fees Rs 13310/-
    2nd term fees Rs 3000/-
    3rd term fees Rs 3000/-

Please kindly help this kids for the studies by any sponsors for their bright future. For any further details please kindly contact me at 9884508508. Thank you. Sairam...
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Please try to contact agaram foundation run by Actor Sh. Surya

www.agaram.in
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

Are the fees for next academic year starting from June 2016 to April 2017. What is the last date for fee payment? Does the school accept payment directly?
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Respected sir the last date for fees payment is june 1st. And the fees structure is for the June to April only as you have mentioned above.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Respected sir as you told on that day it self i have sent a mail to agaram foundation. But till now i have not even received a reply. ANy how thanks for your information.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.