• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

From -Pranatharthiharan Sridhar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Members ,

This is Pranatharthiharan Sridharan greeting you all . I have joined the group recently . Iam happy about it and look forward for satisfying interactions.

I was born & brought up at Chennai . I have 37 years of experience in the Power Sector in manufacturing of Products and turn key Business. Iam presently working as Director Operations at Diamond Transformers Ltd at Vadodara for last 5 years and prior to that as Director in Taxus infra for 2 years and before that as COO at WS Industries Chennai. I will be turning 60 years in September this year . My wife is from Mumbai . A cost accountant and was working in ICICI Bank . Now a home maker. We have 2 daughters . First daughter is married and living in USA and the second daughter after finishing B. Tech , is working in TCS . Both my daughters are accomplished Bharatnatyam dancers and are disciples of Kalaimamani Smt Krishnakumari Naraendran

I come from an educated and cultured family . My brother , sister , wife''s brother are living in India & abroad . We are a close knit family . My father as well as my f-i-l held very Senior positions in office.
My father recently passed away at age of 92 years and my mother live in Chennai . My wife and second daughter live with my mother at Chennai .

just a detailed introduction
regards
Pranatharthiharan Sridharan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back