• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to please Lord Hanuman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respected jeevan sir,

Hanuman is the deity of politeness. So he never expect any grand poojas I think.

Anyhow, simple recitals like hanuman chalisa will be very helpful in getting his grace. Saying rama rama will surely turns him...

All the very best

A Gem from 'Kamba Ramayanam' that I chant, the presence of Anumaar.

"Aindhile ondru petran
aindhile ondrai thaavi
aindhile ondra raga
ariyarkkaga yegi
aindhile ondru petra
anangai kandu ayalar ooril
aindhile ondrai vaithaan
avan nammai alithu kaappan".

Pancha bhoothangalil ondrana vayuvin kumaran aana anuman, aindhu kadalgalil ondrai thaandi, he having been accepted by Raama as his another brother (sixth), pancha bhoothangalil matrum ondru aana mannin madiyile pirandha seethaiyai Ilangaiyile poi sandhithu, aval munne avaludaya aindhu anikalangalil ondru aana choodamani aagiya modhirathai vaithu, adhan moolam thannai Ramanin thoodhuvan endru adaiyalam kattinaan.

Appadippatta perumaiyai udaiya anuman, nam elloraiyum thannudaiya arulodum, parivodum paarthu, naam kettadhai ellam koduthu, nammai kaappan".

jeevan,

this short hanuman prayer, i say several times a day. also to my children, i have tried to inculcate the habit.

asAdhya sAdhaka swAmin, asAdhyam thava kim vadha /
rAma dhootha kripA sindhO: math kAryam sAdhaya prabhO

God Bless.

I think jeevan is not in need of any slokas. Actually, he needs some pooja instructions any special things of consideration, specific rules, like that. Since he said already that he has a deep inclination towards him, might be he knows slokas on hanuman. Anyhow thanks a lot for Pannavalan ji and Kunjuppu sir for sharing the slokas. I started reciting them:becky:.

Thanks a lot...:clap2:

Pranams

....Anyhow thanks a lot for ... Kunjuppu sir for sharing the slokas. I started reciting them:becky:.

Thanks a lot...:clap2:

Pranams

அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொல்லும் துர்கய்யா,

this is the only one mandhiram i know. apart from gayathri.

appears to be my saviour, companion, solace, comfort and makes me fulfilled. have not felt need for anything more, atleast till now.

i have to thank my God for that.

btw, why thank for me?

I thanked you for teaching this to me... I actually forget this sloka sir. For me, I always keep 2 feet away from hanuman ji. Becoz I know very well about my mind's control and bhakti of mine. He needs pure bhakti and sincere divine worship (some say even strict brahmacharya and all). So, I found only the mother can tolerate all my mischeifs and surrender myself to her. Hahah. As you always say about your mother, my mom too much tolerated all my child day mischeifs and this divine mother is now tolerating all my these days mischeifs. Other gods na... I think if mahavishnu has third eye, even he will open that for me...

Pranams.
Anyhow I pray all gods and recite some known slokas (For hanuman, I say chalisa daily). So, I actually forget this my school- and college-day sloka of asadhya sadhakam. So, only I thanked you for reminding this sir...

Pranams

Last edited:
I thanked you for teaching this to me... I actually forget this sloka sir. For me, I always keep 2 feet away from hanuman ji. Becoz I know very well about my mind's control and bhakti of mine. He needs pure bhakti and sincere divine worship (some say even strict brahmacharya and all). So, I found only the mother can tolerate all my mischeifs and surrender myself to her. Hahah. As you always say about your mother, my mom too much tolerated all my child day mischeifs and this divine mother is now tolerating all my these days mischeifs. Other gods na... I think if mahavishnu has third eye, even he will open that for me...

Pranams.
Anyhow I pray all gods and recite some known slokas (For hanuman, I say chalisa daily). So, I actually forget this my school- and college-day sloka of asadhya sadhakam. So, only I thanked you for remembering this sir...

Pranams

Bless you Durga :)

A simple prayer to Anjaneya

Asaadhya Saadhaka Swaamin Asaathyam Thavakim vadha Raama Dhootha Kribhaa Sindho Math Kaaryam Sadhakka Prabho

Hanuman Dhyanam

adhulitha baladhamam swarna sailaaba dheham dhanu jvana krusaanum jgnaninaa magrakanyam |
sakala gunanithaanam vaanaraannamatheesam raghupathy priyabakthim vaadha jaadham namaami ||

koshpatheekrutha varasim masakeekrutha rakshasam | ramayana mahamalarathnam vandheh anilaathmajam ||

yathra yathra raghunatha keerthanam thathra thathra kruthamathookanjjalim bashbawari paripoorna lochanam maruthim namatha raksha-shanthakam

Twelve Divine Names of Hanuman

Hanuman Anjana Soonuh Vaayuputro Mahabalaha
Raameshtah Phalgunasakhah Pingaaksho Amitavikramaha
Udhadhih Kramanaschaivaa Seetaasoka Vinasakaha
Lakshmana Praanadatacha Dasagreevascha Darpaha
Dwaadasaitaani Naamaani Kapeendrasya Mahaatmanah
Swaapakaale Pathennityam Yaatrakaale Viseshataha Tasyamrityu Bhayamnaasti Sarvatra Vijayeebhavet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back