• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

சென்னை மயிலாப்பூர் கபாலீஸ்வரர் கோவில் ம&

• Thread starter V.Balasubramani
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

சென்னை மயிலாப்பூர் கபாலீஸ்வரர் கோவில் ம&

[h=1]சென்னை மயிலாப்பூர் கபாலீஸ்வரர் கோவில் மகா கும்பாபிஷேகம் கோலாகலம்[/h]சென்னை மயிலாப்பூர், கபாலீஸ்வரர் கோவில் மகா கும்பாபிஷேகம்,12 ஆண்டுகளுக்கு பின், இன்று நடந்தது. இதில் ஆயிரக்கணக்கான பக்தர்கள் கலந்து கொண்டனர்.

பார்வதி தேவி மயில் வடிவில் சிவ பெருமானை வழிபட்ட தலமான மயிலாப்பூர் கற்பகாம்பிகை உடனுறை கபாலீஸ்வரர் கோயிலின் ராஜகோபுரம் மற்றும் விமானங்களுக்கு கும்பாபிஷேகம் நடத்தப்பட்டது. காலை, 5:00 மணிக்கு, 12ம் கால யாகசாலை பூஜை நடந்தது.

காலை, 7:45 மணிக்கு, கலசங்கள் புறப்பட்டு, 8:30 முதல், 9:50 மணிக்குள் மகா கும்பாபிஷேகம் நடந்தது. அனைத்து விமானங்கள், ராஜகோபுரங்கள், விநாயகர், கபாலீஸ்வரர், கற்பகாம்பாள், சிங்காரவேலர் மற்றும் பரிவாரங்களுக்கு கும்பாபிஷேகம் நடந்தது.

Read more at: http://www.dinamani.com/latest_news/2016/04/03/சென்னை-மயிலாப்பூர்-கபாலீஸ்/article3361025.ece

hi

my teen age was around kapaleeswarar kovil.....in fact my initial LOVVU in and around kapaleeswarar temple...a divine atmosphere

LOVVU....still i remember my olden days in 70s and 80s.....never come back again....i miss a lot...i heard that this temple

is meeting place of many TB lovers....

[h=1]Devotees throng 350-year-old Kapali temple for consecration[/h]
Chennai: Consecration of the 350-year-old Kapaleeswarar temple at Mylapore in Chennai was performed on Sunday morning amid chanting of Lord Shiva's name.

The temple's hereditary priests Kapali and Venkatasubramanian performed the kumbabhishekam (consecration) at 8.45am.

The consecration of the 100ft-high temple tower was followed by abhishekams of 14 other vimanams (small towers).

Devotees from far and near thronged the three mada streets and R K Mutt Road from as early as 5am.Only those with passes were allowed inside, and the local people were asked to view it from the mada streets.

Judges, police officials, industrialists, politicians and others were given a place on top of the Kapali shrine and a make-shift lift facility was arranged for the elderly.

Read more at: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ple-for-consecration/articleshow/51676690.cms

It is a majestic temple embellished by the large tank! I like the arupathu moovar festival and the Teppa thiruvizha!

It is a majestic temple embellished by the large tank! I like the arupathu moovar festival and the Teppa thiruvizha!
hi

when i was working as school teacher in mylapore during 80s....i used attend aruputhumoovar and ther festival during march/april...

nice crowd...very nice annadhanam with neer more.....it was happiest periods in life...

hi

when i was working as school teacher in mylapore during 80s....i used attend aruputhumoovar and ther festival during march/april...

nice crowd...very nice annadhanam with neer more.....it was happiest periods in life...

The religious fervor continues even today! Are festivals are celebrated with gusto with local people participation!

The religious fervor continues even today! Are festivals are celebrated with gusto with local people participation!
hi

always divinity around the temple and the tank bus stand....i stiil remember a famous fruit stall with NELLAI PAZHARASAM

AND ROSE MILK SHOP CLOSE TO TEMPLE.....good olden days.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back