• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Educational institutions of quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a doctor from 1979 and I stayed in India in teaching Institutions . Over the years have seen that our boys are losing out because of an unreasonable competition . I was offered to a Medical Institution with MCI registration 300 crores.Essentially that is the cost with all overheads. To raise this money we need at least 600 volunteers who will donate 50 lacs ( become member of the society).
I think we need to build Institutions for future generations of our community. We should set it of such high quality that other communities can buy 50% of the seats and we give subsidized for our children.
This is essentially what the Lingayats have done. How many of us would be willing. Any suggestions?

Excellent idea! For the next generation we need to build quality Medical colleges to begin with where our community members suffer the most! Besides individual donors we can piggyback on some community NGO's also!

It is a good idea.

We brahmins are uptight when it comes to money.

May be if the poster had asked for 50000 paisa , he might have got some donations.

However we would be very glad to get free medical education if possible.

This is our mindset.

We can pay lip service to various causes if it does not involve money contributions.

hi

starting with some minority NGO basis...just info....Lingayats are powerful community in karnataka...

Starting quality Institutions

I do not want every one to give money. We need people to collect and join hands to and make an Institution. The lingayats were poor in 1960's . They fought for political space . We have men of quality. May not have number in TN . But in other states we have numbers. We have to be united. Our NRI crowd is giving money for temples and Ashrams. They will give for quality education. We need to form a group and spread the ides and there is no scope for Pessimism.
Narasimhan

It is a good idea.

We brahmins are uptight when it comes to money.

May be if the poster had asked for 50000 paisa , he might have got some donations.

However we would be very glad to get free medical education if possible.

This is our mindset.

We can pay lip service to various causes if it does not involve money contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back