• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

grahapravesam dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are going to live in that house. You have to give the birth star of your wife or mother. Then only date can be determined. details in the sticky thread first page amasoma vara arasamara pradhakshinam are there for grahapravesam.

I have a doubt...I am going to a rented house and planning to boil milk on monday...9th may..kindly guie me on the procedures to be followed an things required to do it by ourselves at home....

wash the floor of that house. put some kolam. with rice flour. take one swamy framed picture, have some uthiri flowers and thoduththa pushpam, scented sticks, kalpooram and and kalpoora karandy. one kilo of rice, with some dhaal, one sombu. pancha pathra uthirini. bell. stove, milk. karandy, vessel to boil milk. lamp, oil for lamp; thiri for lamp. match box, sugar, tumblers.vim powder.

lit the lamp; put the thodutha pushpam on the swamy padam, and uthiri pushpam . pray to god. then boil milk and do neivedhyam to the god picture and lit camphor. distribute the milk in tumblers to the house owner and you people drink some milk. wash the tumblers and the vessel
used there to boil milk.
put the rice and dhall in the shelf there. some will take also jaggery, some will take salt and water also to the new rented house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back