Tamil Brahmins
    Vaidyshy Guest

my fear of privacy

0 Not allowed!
    I think there are members who are not brahmin by caste or members who clandestinely supply inputs to other vested interest against brahmins in TBF. They create a topic just to know the bramins reaction on controversial topic like inter caste marriage ,election etc. You have issued a disclaimer for members view., but I am afraid I will be pulled up such people for my comments on threads,chat and new thread. I am tooth and nail a brahmin supporter for all their legitimate causes through TBF. I shall never leave a fellow who is criticising brahmin for the sake of popularity and MY words of retort will be very strong to wound them mentally.I never like a brahmin crticising another Brahmin as I feel such people are nefarious virus within the body.
    So kindly tell how to unsubscribe from TBF for my privacy.
    Vaidyshy Guest

0 Not allowed!
    I want my subscription to the whole TB com be deleted forthwith.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaidyshy View Post
    I think there are members who are not brahmin by caste or members who clandestinely supply inputs to other vested interest against brahmins in TBF.
    Dear Sir,

There are members from other castes too in forum but that does not mean they are anti TB.

The controversial topics discussed in General Discussions are the personal views of members here...be it TB or Non TB.
    Last edited by renuka; 16-03-2016 at 06:40 AM.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    As required, your account has been terminated with immediate effect.
    Your id will cease to exist after this message. All your posts be changed to "guest".

This is an open forum where sensitive topics are discussed. But that does not mean one is anti-tb or pro-tb. It's just a point of view.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.