• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

தெய்வீகம் பிராமணர் வேலை வாய்ப்பு சங்கம்

Status
Not open for further replies.
தெய்வீகம் பிராமணர் வேலை வாய்ப்பு சங்கம்

[h=5]Srinivasan P R[/h]
Dear Friends,

This group is created for only for Brahmins Jobs Purposes. Don't Post
any articles to this group.

You can post articles which we have opened separate group for devotional activities called as only தெய்வீகம்
Regards,
Admin

My request.:Those who are interested may join this group and help this group grow and help our brahmin boys to get suitable jobs...P.S.Narasimhan

Sir, this is the best of all efforts ever to have been made out. We all support you on this matter and we can expand the scope of job opportunities with other chances like self employment ventures etc. if one desires so. I admire your intention and effort.

Good initiative! Welcome this PSN Sir!

vgane sir. This is not my initiative. One Mr.Srinivasan .P.R.has started this website,and I only reproduced his text message for the information of our community and if interested to join that site.Nothing more.You may log-in to [h=2]தெய்வீகம் பிராமணர் வேலை வாய்ப்பு சங்கம் to know more about it. thro Facebook. OK.[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back