• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two more tests for evidence of spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

Spiritual energy is something that sets right the chaos and brings back the order. An acid test of such an energy would be to try to make it work on a chaos. Physical and mental energy can both carry chaos. Stock markets represent chaotic mental behavior. In the case of physical energy heat energy is a chaotic energy. A good system for studying the effects of spiritual energy would be such chaotic ones.

I am encouraged by the results of using spiritual energy on health problems. I have a basic idea of how it works. I am trying to form similar understanding here. I am sure the results of these experiments would provide valuable insights into the mechanics of reality and further the bridging of scientific and spiritual knowledge.

1. Stock Markets

Since spirituality is about setting right things in the long term, I would focus my attention on those time horizons. I would also focus on those companies that would have the largest impact on the economy.

So I would suggest that certain stocks would be influenced and would appreciate in value much more than the NIFTY index, in the medium to long term. I will work on the factors that affect the stocks performance.

Stocks Recommended Now (Feb 3, 2016)

1. Infosys
  2. Dr.Reddy’’s Lab
  3. ICICI
  4. Canara Bank
  5. Narayana Hrudayalaya
  6. Apollo hospitals
  7. Future Retail
  8. Tata steel

1. Controlling Temperatures

This is another large scale experiment. I would like to study whether spiritual power can exert influence over this. Again, I would give my reasons in the case of either success or failure.

I will choose Chennai and try to bring down the temperature, specifically this summer from March – July 2016. But I think the effects would be on a more permanent basis. Let us wait and see.

The goal is to bring down the temperature at least 1 degree C below the normal for these months.

My rationale for why it is not an undue influence of nature: The temperatures is going in the direction of one extreme and in an undesirable way and so very likely against nature. This is mostly because of man made causes. So restoring order here would be right.

The Indian stock markets though maturing is still unduly chaotic.

So let us see if both come back to normal

Last edited:
I welcome all who want to join in the above the efforts to kindly do so just as we did a couple of years back. Let us make it a success this time.

OMG Sravna! You havent changed one bit!

I thought you dropped the idea of using spiritual energy for mundane stuff.

Dear Sravna,

I would really like to know how your mind is wired.

You would be an interesting case study for me.

Dear Renuka,

Using an ability to set things right is irresistible.

Dear Sravna,

I really feel let down reading this thread of yours.

When you wrote the last time that you are no more using your spiritual powers for curing,changing this or that....many members expressed happiness and a great sense of relief becos no one wanted you to lose touch with reality.

You mentioned that even your family members did not want you to use your spiritual powers...so why do you keep going down the same dark alley of the unknown over and over again?

Why?

Is it so hard to simply exists?

Dear Sravna,

I really feel let down reading this thread of yours.

When you wrote the last time that you are no more using your spiritual powers for curing,changing this or that....many members expressed happiness and a great sense of relief becos no one wanted you to lose touch with reality.

You mentioned that even your family members did not want you to use your spiritual powers...so why do you keep going down the same dark alley of the unknown over and over again?

Why?

Is it so hard to simply exists?

Dear Renuka,

One compelling reason. There was so much resistance in my family when I started to use spiritual power on health problems because as you say they were thinking I was losing touch with reality. But as they see the real effects of spirituality on people who are suffering, they realize that I am not under any illusion and that what I say makes sense. To begin with the unknown would seem fearful and nobody would want to get near it. But how did we progress so much? Logical thinking is the answer. It provided us the first revolution. I think using spirituality would be the second major revolution.

It offers exactly the right formula for sufferings both physically and mentally of what people go through. Why just turn away from it just because we have not understood it properly. Would not it be right if we take a step towards understanding it. ?

Google forecasts predict 34 degrees C at the end of Feb which is very high. I never remember temperature at 34 C at the end of Feb. That should be even higher in March. Things seem to be moving towards the extreme. I will focus on March and also request others to join in the effort. Let us see if there is any effect.

Man, Sravna is running a marathon on threads about spirituality, and spiritual energy, spirituality and science...!! :)

Google forecasts predict 34 degrees C at the end of Feb which is very high. I never remember temperature at 34 C at the end of Feb. That should be even higher in March. Things seem to be moving towards the extreme. I will focus on March and also request others to join in the effort. Let us see if there is any effect.

Dear Sravna,

Can you give me one real valid reason why you seem to want to bring down the temperature?

But no one tampered with it by using spiritual energy.

Dear Renuka,

But spiritual energy is something that cannot tamper, only set right what has been tampered. Climate change is something real and such a dramatic turn for the worse cannot happen other than due to man made causes.

Dear Sravna Sir,

When temperature soars very high, does one degree drop help in any way? :confused:

According to me 44 degrees is no better than 45 degrees.

Also, why should we play with nature?

Dear Smt.RR,

The result of soaring temperatures is because we have already played with nature. Now we are trying to remove those negative effects.

Average temp in Chennai during march is 33 deg C. I think there have been sharp rises in recent years that has somewhat skewed the average and so this is slightly above nature's normal. This is because of our interference with nature. So let us target for average of 32 deg C for march.

Average temp in Chennai during march is 33 deg C. I think there have been sharp rises in recent years that has somewhat skewed the average and so this is slightly above nature's normal. This is because of our interference with nature. So let us target for average of 32 deg C for march.

If there is something called 'spiritual energy' (which I don't believe) then it should be possible to bring the March temperatures to 28 degrees or at the least to 30 deg. Will that be possible?

If there is something called 'spiritual energy' (which I don't believe) then it should be possible to bring the March temperatures to 28 degrees or at the least to 30 deg. Will that be possible?

Dear Shri Sangom,

Abrupt changes are not in tune with nature. Even 32 deg C is not what is forecast. I think even by Feb end the forecast is 33. So it should be 34-35 for march. I think the attempt of 32 deg C is reasonable in my opinion and what I think would be normal in March minus human intervention.

For testing the control of temperature, we will use the data of weather channel, i.e, weather.com

The average so far for March is 33 deg C.

The historical average for march is 33 deg C

The objective by use of spiritual energy for March is 32 deg C

Let us wait and see.

For testing the control of temperature, we will use the data of weather channel, i.e, weather.com

The average so far for March is 33 deg C.

The historical average for march is 33 deg C

The objective by use of spiritual energy for March is 32 deg C

Let us wait and see.

These are not sufficient proof of spiritual energy (SE)... even if it changes to 32 deg, we cannot be sure if it is due to SE.

To correctly see if SE exists or is working, can you try to increase the height of a 40 - 50 year person to one more inch? Say within a period of one month. Perhaps then we could all agree that SE exists.

These are not sufficient proof of spiritual energy (SE)... even if it changes to 32 deg, we cannot be sure if it is due to SE.

To correctly see if SE exists or is working, can you try to increase the height of a 40 - 50 year person to one more inch? Say within a period of one month. Perhaps then we could all agree that SE exists.

Dear Auh,

You are talking about defying natural laws. But it is indeed possible. I will talk about this at the right time. Let us focus on the temp first. At least it can show that my claims are overstated if it does not work.

Dear Auh,

You are talking about defying natural laws. But it is indeed possible. I will talk about this at the right time. Let us focus on the temp first. At least it can show that my claims are overstated if it does not work.

Well, you can go by statistics for this and ask the statistical average of the height of a particular group - be it ethnicity or family or any other. Should there be any deviation, let us ascribe it to malnutrition, food adulteration, genetically modified veggies or fruits etc... Then it would seem that you are setting right some wrong... right?

Chennai's historical average for March is approx. 33 deg C. This year till now it has been 33 deg C.

For comparison,

Bangalore's historical average for March is approx. 33 deg C. This year till now it has been 36 deg C.
Mumbai's historical average for March is approx. 31 deg C. This year till now it has been 34 deg C.
Kolkatta's historical average for March is approx. 33 deg C. This year till now it has been 36 deg C.
Delhi's historical average for March is approx. 29 deg C. This year till now it has been 34 deg C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back