• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

upanayanam seer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deasr seer to be given by the uncle of the vadu i.e to whom the upanayan has to be done.
Thre is a list of seer to be given the uncle of the bvadu/ but there no ist of items to be given by
oteres the uncle has to give a cotton dotji and angavastram to be dipped in turmeric powder which has
to be wear at the time of Brahmopathesam. Ven pattu angavasstram silver panchatram with utharani if possibe
silver plate bisha patram in pithalai or eversilvef as per availablity vesti and pudavai for the thambati on account of
brahmopathesam, gqasrlands for them Thanga poonal, veli poonal paruppu thengai if possibe oter seer bakshnaman
in odd nos like this as per your conveniece and availqabe funds it you can do as per your will and wish

Rajappa Namakkal

Dear Mrs. Lakshmi,

The gift from you to your daughter, s i l and grandson is as per your budget! My mom gave new dress to

my son, my husband and me in addition to gold chains to me and my son. :)

Only maternal uncle has to do the seer as mentioned by Rajappa Sir.

Paternal uncle can give any gift in cash or kind, as per his wish.

Mrs. Raji Ram

Kindly see in the in rituals, ceremonies and poojaas, in the sticky thread Krishna ankaaraka chathurthasi in the first page and 5th, fifth pages. details of yajur veda aapasthampa upanayanam details are there.

mama seer:-dhoty or pant shirt and saree or salwar for the parents of the boy. for the boy pattu veshti 2 yards. poonal in silver and gold. pancha paththira uththirini,, plate and one bowel in silver. Brass plate , Raw rice for bikshai, chandhanam, kumkumam, kalkandu, betel;, betelnut,kundu manjal,banana fruit, coconut, haram-2; thoduththa pushpam, 7 surru kai murukku-31 nos; seer laddu 31 nos. seer athirasam-31
seer murukku-31 nos; in eversilver containers;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back