• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A real joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgurus

I told my friend that 'My father has never been abroad. But he is NRI.'
He asked me 'how'?
'Because he is N.Ramachandra Iyer' I told him.
' I belong to BC. But after 1994 I became SC too'
'How is it possible? You told me just now that your father is NR Iyer' he quipped.
'yes. It is true. I belong to Brahmin Community(BC) . After 1994, I became a Senior Citizen(SC)' I told him.

I told my friend that 'My father has never been abroad. But he is NRI.'
He asked me 'how'?
'Because he is N.Ramachandra Iyer' I told him.
' I belong to BC. But after 1994 I became SC too'
'How is it possible? You told me just now that your father is NR Iyer' he quipped.
'yes. It is true. I belong to Brahmin Community(BC) . After 1994, I became a Senior Citizen(SC)' I told him.

Is it a real joke or a dig at SC (Senior Citizens) as they enjoy privileges like SCs. lol

Is it a real joke or a dig at SC (Senior Citizens) as they enjoy privileges like SCs. lol
Less fares ONLY in trains!

The cost of two AC tickets by Shatabdi express is less than one ticket by bus!! :cool:

And....... the insurance expense for journey abroad is more as we age! :(

Suresh prabhu is targetting SC in this budget.

RRji travel before the budget to avail concessions which may not last for long.

This govt is fast becoming anti middle class and Senior citizen withdrawing concessions .

Who likes the stance of this govt except some gujerati cronies of one person.?

S.prabhu expects people to travel by high speed japanese trains paying as much as airfares with no concessions instead of controlling expenses of a flabby railway organisation or increasing

freight traffic .

Most of railway staff are dead wood .We are just supporting them with tax payers money.

Last edited:
Less fares ONLY in trains!

The cost of two AC tickets by Shatabdi express is less than one ticket by bus!! :cool:

And....... the insurance expense for journey abroad is more as we age! :(

Enhanced Income tax exemption limit, Deposit schemes with 1% higher interest in the scheme in PO, 0.25% in Banks., Separate "Q" in Thirumala etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back