• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Love at 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not remarriage at 80 years?

It is better than hanging on children and being a nuisance .

One is more mature to enjoy living only after 60 plus.

I am all for it.

For many tamil brahmin women it is being twice shy having been bitten once.

Matrimony takes its toll on conventional tamil women

There is no harm falling in love even at 90!

The human brain needs endorphins to feel good and falling in love over and over again is the best source of endorphins.

After a relationship becomes stable the initial high or the Kiccku goes off...that is when boredom strikes.

So it always better to be slightly flirtish so that one gets a proper spike of endorphins from time to time.

I have noticed that the best of flirts are usually found in religious organizations frequenting temples etc...under the pretext of discussing religion they mingle around with everyone and are very very friendly and get their dose of endorphins.

I guess this is the reason why those who pray live longer..its not becos of God having an effect but the fact in a religious gathering one can mingle and flirt easily!LOL

This is a new view point on seniors frequenting religeous gathering.

Might have to turn religeous a few years from now for better company

This is a new view point on seniors frequenting religeous gathering.

Might have to turn religeous a few years from now for better company

Believe me...if you are feeling bored..just become "religious" ..frequent a temple and start talking about religion and watch a flock of people becoming your fans!LOL

The more confusing you sound..the more your fan base.

I might end up in jail playing dhongi baba .

I value my life a little more.

But who knows might develop a following.

I will have some Mataji to thank for it.lol

To develop gnana kan [eyes] one has to consume gnana pazham pizhundhu and served by K B Sundarambal in saffron clothes

To develop gnana kan [eyes] one has to consume gnana pazham pizhundhu and served by K B Sundarambal in saffron clothes

Was she 80 when she gave that wonderful - ஞானபழம் பிழிந்து and served In saffron robes? 30 years ago we had a house maid aged around 60 She was a widow of KBS's cousin and dressed only in symbolic வெண்ணிற ஆடை- remember the movie which was JJs launching pad! I used call her ஓளவையார் because she looked like KBS in that Gemini Movie You would be surprised - her true name is ஞானாம்பாள்!!

JJ ji

I wonder -is the society sick?

Children and old women are being subjected to molestation and rape.

Children in creche being molested got reported in bangalore.

Many are losing all sense of right and wrong .

Some might make love to lamp posts if sarees are wrapped around them.lol

Ah, Kabir bedi. Who takes him seriously?

Only protima could put up with him.

He has made a farce of all his relationships with women.

He however was good at modelling with a striking face and beard.

Beyond that nothing more.

Her is a news relevant to the topic.

A TB lady, spinster, aged 55 years, working in a Government Department at Chennai, has decided / accepted to marry a man of 49 years working in Tiuvarur district. It is the first marriage for both of them. Both are distant relatives and the marriage is an arranged one.
The lady has four sisters; all are got married. Parents are no more. She did not marry so far, on account of the family commitments.
The man, who is also a TB, has an aged mother only. He could not get married even after hectically trying for finding a suitable match. The reason is shortage of bride in TBs.
Marriage is to be conducted in a house on 03.2.2015, as a small function without much of the formalities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back