• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A different light on Physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

Folks,

With a shift in the focus on how I want to accomplish my objectives, I am planning to make efforts to understand and present science in an intuitive and accessible way. I plan to start with the definitions of fundamental concepts in physics. People are encouraged to participate in the presentation and present their own understanding.

Last edited:
Physics Concepts

Energy: It is something whose change causes force to be exerted

Force : It is something which can cause change on which it acts

Mass: The extent of disharmony of a congregation of energies in space is measured as mass. Energy differences are inherent in something which has mass. So anything which has mass exerts force.

Last edited:
Physics Concepts

Energy: It is something whose change causes force to be exerted

Force : It is something which can cause change on which it acts

Mass: The extent of disharmony of a congregation of energies in space is measured as mass. Energy differences are inherent in something which has mass. So anything which has mass exerts force.

I feel that the above approach itself is somewhat erroneous. For example, the definition of "mass" is something which relies on the concept of "Space" which has not been defined. And, to my very limited understanding Physics is not confined only to Energy, Force and Mass.

It is my firm belief that the power that makes our (otherwise) dead bodies into living entities, also creates all the show of the external world or even the cosmos. But everything in this show seems to work according to strict, systematic and, sometimes extremely complex laws, that's all. Remove the Life Giving Power and everything will come to nought, simple void; that's it.

Dear Shri Sangom,

I will keep adding and talk about space, time and other concepts. As I said I am trying to create an intuitive understanding first and not giving rigorous formal definitions. Also the presentation may be somewhat imperfect as I have not extensively planned for it.

Last edited:
The concepts of space and time are very important to understanding the physical universe correctly. I am of the view it has been poorly understood by science. This is where the spiritual knowledge can contribute to the understanding.

We know there are five elements from which the physical world was formed. Each one varies in the extent of boundedness. The earth or the solid element is the most bounded and can move only in one dimension at a time. The water element is less bounded and can move in two dimensions at a time and so on. The akash is the least bounded or most inter connected among the five elements, is everywhere in the physical reality and represents the space. Starting from akash other elements are projected one by one.

The physical constituents of space namely, the physical energy and matter thus emanate from space itself.

The concepts of space and time are very important to understanding the physical universe correctly. I am of the view it has been poorly understood by science. This is where the spiritual knowledge can contribute to the understanding.

We know there are five elements from which the physical world was formed. Each one varies in the extent of boundedness. The earth or the solid element is the most bounded and can move only in one dimension at a time. The water element is less bounded and can move in two dimensions at a time and so on. The akash is the least bounded or most inter connected among the five elements, is everywhere in the physical reality and represents the space. Starting from akash other elements are projected one by one.

The physical constituents of space namely, the physical energy and matter thus emanate from space itself.

Dear Sravna,

I would be helpful to read about Panchikaranam(Grossfication) of the 5 Gross Element into the 5 elements as we know of today.

There is a book by Chinmaya Mission..called Atma Bodha Tattva Bodha..it gives a detail description on this.

BTW Sravna...the whole process of Grossfication per religious text involves a lot of combinations and ratio at different levels...for example the element of Earth itself has the a certain ratio of every other element in it.

There are elements in the Gross form and then these Gross elements combine with each other in ratios and these combination make up the 5 grossified (Visible) elements that we know.

Now such combinations are only possible if there is presence of energy.

So energy had to exist first for Panchikaranam to be possible.

Therefore its highly unlikely that energy emerged from the space element.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna,

I would be helpful to read about Panchikaranam(Grossfication) of the 5 Gross Element into the 5 elements as we know of today.

There is a book by Chinmaya Mission..called Atma Bodha Tattva Bodha..it gives a detail description on this.

BTW Sravna...the whole process of Grossfication per religious text involves a lot of combinations and ratio at different levels...for example the element of Earth itself has the a certain ratio of every other element in it.

There are elements in the Gross form and then these Gross elements combine with each other in ratios and these combination make up the 5 grossified (Visible) elements that we know.

Thanks Renuka. I am not saying energy originates from space. There is mental and spiritual energy beyond. I will also discuss an intuitive idea of time.

It would be immensely helpful in understanding reality better if we try to understand it in terms of energy only. Once we introduce the concept of matter, space and time and use them in the way we perceive it, our logic will stop to work beyond a certain point. It then becomes understanding just by experiments and fixing of theories to suit the observations.

Last edited:
Coming back to the concept of energy, it is the basis of everything in the world. A unit energy changes in strength in a cyclic way. The frequency is a measure of the number of cycles per second. High frequency implies that the changes in strengths happen fast. There is also the concept of wavelength which is a measure of how long in space is a cycle. Given the same frequencies, different wavelengths imply that the strength of the one with a greater wavelength is more than the other. Wavelength can be thought of as determined by strength and frequency by how quickly the strength changes in a cycle.

A fundamental operation in space is movement through it. Movement happens because of the properties of frequency and wavelength of energy. So movement can be thought of as happening when the energy has strength and that keeps changing.

Now let us come back to the spiritual knowledge. The five elements can be thought of as energies. Akash is the highest level where the energies exist at the highest harmony of the 5 elements. Through projection by which I mean, the creation of lower level or less harmonious energies, the air element is formed. Projection can be thought of as separation of the harmonious energies at the higher levels. So with a reduction in the connectedness, more and more physical or lower level aspects are projected. Thus starting from akash, different elements at different levels of connectedness are formed.

Greater connectedness implies greater harmonizing energy. Air element is directly projected from space and has the highest harmonious energy among the other elements than space. Air is a physicaI element and also a highly connected element. This corresponds to the scenario of high frequency and high wavelength. So they move the fastest since speed is a product of frequency and wavelength.

The 5 elements that are projected then interact and the physical world which is space and its constituents, is formed. We will see that there is also the reality of time , which needs to be perceived by mind.

Siince space is a physical element it is characterized by differences in energies and so we are able to perceive it. Experiencing time means experiencing higher energies than the energy of space. Time cannot be experienced by a purely physical entity. It requires the higher energy of mind to be perceived. Experiencing time means nothing but acquiring information and knowledge. Deeper and deeper knowledge exists at higher and higher energies. Till our knowledge about reality is complete, mind is active and keeps acquiring more and more knowledge. So we keep thinking and experiencing time which stops only when mind becomes fully spiritual and is able to access all knowledge at once.

Dear Sravna,

Therefore its highly unlikely that energy emerged from the space element.

Is "pancheekaraNam" a verifiable truth or is it just another figment of imagination?

Let us now try to understand the concept of force. Force is caused by change in energy. The impact is felt as force. Greater the change, greater the force. We can say when energy is felt in parts, we feel it as force. So we can view energy as the whole and force as the parts.

Next we will try to understand the concept of mass. Two unit energies that come together may synchronise. There are two factors at work in such a scenario. One is the harmonizing forces between them because of synchronization and the other is the force due to differences in energy between the two unit energies. The difference in energies is wbat is measured as mass. The harmonizing forces do not contribute to mass. The harmonizing force between two unit energies is given by c*c where c is the speed of light. If an entity has mass m which is a measure of differences in energies in the entity i.e, a measure of disharmony , the equivalent energy of the mass is given by E= m*c*c which the famous equation of the relativity theory. So energy is got from the harmonizing forces as well.

I have not seen the X files, serial or movie. Both I think were mere science fiction horror stories or things like that. So, what exactly do you say?

Its really hard to know if Pancikaranam theory is the truth or a theory which seemed right back them until proved otherwise.

mass is given by E= m*(c*c )which the famous equation of the relativity theory. .

This theme of tussle between harmonising forces and disharmonized energy is ubiquitous in physical existence.

In wave form it is represented by frequency ( disharmonising effect) and wavelength (harmonising effect)
In matter as differences in energy(disharmonising effect) and the harmonising forces (i.e., as m and c*c)
In thoughts as frequency (mental force, analytical intelligence) and wavelength (spiritual intelligence)

Th harmonising forces act towards evolution while the disharmonising ones stand in he way.

This theme of tussle between harmonising forces and disharmonized energy is ubiquitous in physical existence.

In wave form it is represented by frequency ( disharmonising effect) and wavelength (harmonising effect)
In matter as differences in energy(disharmonising effect) and the harmonising forces (i.e., as m and c*c)
In thoughts as frequency (mental force, analytical intelligence) and wavelength (spiritual intelligence)

The harmonising forces act towards evolution while the disharmonising ones stand in he way.

A note on how the evolution occurs, which is nothing but how completely reality is experienced in something that exists:

It is the frequency which causes the disharmony in the wave form of existence. The effect of the tussle between frequency and wavelength properties give rise to the harmonising and binding force of c*c at a higher level of existence of matter. There is no effect of frequency in the harmonising forces. The disharmonising effect of frequency is removed. Interactions with other things that exist is minimal. The thing is under the total influence of physical laws

At the level of matter however, disharmony due to mass happens. The tussle between mass and the harmonising forces removes the disharmony of mass and produces life.

Higher consciousness develops at this stage and spiritual laws begin to operate on the thing.

At the level of life, the life destroying forces and life forces are engaged in a tussle and the effect of life destructive forces are removed to create a steady and higher experience of reality through mind and thus removes the on and off experiencing effects of reality.

The thing comes under the influence of spiritual law and is able to recognize higher values such as moral values.

At the final level, the mind corrupting forces and spiritual forces of mind are engaged in a tussle, and finally results in the highest level of timeless experience of pure energy.

Thus , I think this is just a journey of realization of higher and higher levels of truth by our soul i.e., the jivatma.

In the future posts I will come back to the topic of the forces and how the 4 fundamental forces in physical reality are related in my view.

Last edited:
So I think what happened is the a number of projections in the creation of the world and the evolution starts with the formation of matter and continues until moksha is reached by the jivatmas and then deprojection of physical reality happens.

Last edited:
Interactions in the physical reality is needed for evolution and how correctly you perceive the interactions says how much the soul has evolved.

To sum up the discussion on evolution , we can say that the disharmonizing forces try to destroy the harmony at that level whereas actually a more evolved and harmonious existence is formed.

I have mentioned entities such as mind, soul etc which are above the scope of physics but in the future discussions I will try to bridge the physics concepts and the spiritual concepts.

Please Note: In post #18, I have mentioned that spiritual laws begin to operate when consciousness develops. A minor change to that is the laws operate on even physical entities and are in operation throughout space and time. Please bear with me for minor corrections made now and then. More clarity happens a little later sometimes. Kindly see the thread "The enlightening Knowledge"

Since I talk about bridging concepts in science and spirituality, we need to know if physical world and the spiritual reality are indeed bridged. In the view of our scriptures that bridge energy is prana or the life energy that animates all of physical universe. If there is enough harmony in matter, we patently see the life energy manifesting in it.

Folks,

I am sorry. I would like to stop my theory here. I have a few other ideas now on fundamental forces and I would like to publish my theory in a journal.

Hope the thread has been of some use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back