• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

இனி வாஷிங் மெஷினுக்கு வேலையில்லை!

Status
Not open for further replies.
இனி வாஷிங் மெஷினுக்கு வேலையில்லை!

Published: January 7, 2016 [h=1]உலக மசாலா: இனி வாஷிங் மெஷினுக்கு வேலையில்லை![/h]

masala_2686381f.jpg

வாஷிங்மெஷினுக்கு இனி வேலை இருக்கப் போவதில்லை. வாஷிங்மெஷின் வேலையை இனி டோல்ஃபி என்ற சிறிய கருவியே செய்துவிடப் போகிறது. ஒரு சோப் அளவுக்கு கையடக்கமாக இருக்கும் டோல்ஃபி, அல்ட்ராசோனிக் தொழில்நுட்பத்தில் வேலை செய்கிறது. ஒரு வாளியில் தண்ணீர் விட்டு, சோப்புத் தூளைச் சேர்த்து, அழுக்குத் துணிகளை போட்டு விட வேண்டும். டோல்ஃபியை ஆன் செய்து வாளியில் வைத்து விட வேண்டும். டோல்ஃபியில் இருந்து சக்தி வாய்ந்த அல்ட்ராசோனிக் அலைகள் உருவாகி, குமிழ்களை ஏற்படுத்தும். துணிகளில் உள்ள அழுக்குகள் மாயமாகும். அரை மணி நேரத்தில் துணிகளைத் துவைத்துக் கொடுத்துவிடும். கையடக்கமான இந்த டோல்ஃபியை எங்கு வேண்டுமானாலும் எடுத்துச் செல்லலாம்.
வாஷிங்மெஷினை விட துணிகளை மிக மென்மையாகக் கையாளும் டோல்ஃபி. பருத்தி, பட்டு, பாலியெஸ்டர் என்று எந்த வகையான துணிகளையும் சுத்தம் செய்து கொடுத்துவிடும். வாஷிங்மெஷினை விட 80 சதவிகிதம் குறைவான ஆற்றலில் டோல்ஃபி இயங்குவதால், சத்தமே வெளியே வராது. ஜெர்மனைச் சேர்ந்த தொழிலதிபர் லெனா சோலிஸ் இதை உருவாக்கியிருக்கிறார். ’’வெளியிடங்களுக்குச் செல்லும்போது துணிகளைத் துவைப்பது கடினமான விஷயமாக இருந்தது.
இதற்கு ஏதாவது ஒரு தீர்வு கண்டுபிடிக்க வேண்டும் என்று முடிவு செய்தேன். அல்ட்ராசவுண்ட் பற்றித் தீவிரமாக ஆராய்ச்சி செய்தேன். அல்ட்ராசோனிக் அலைகளை வைத்து துணி துவைக்கும் முயற்சியை உருவாக்கிவிட்டேன். டோல்ஃபியை எடுத்துச் சென்றால் சலவைக்குச் செலவு செய்யும் பணம், நேரம் மிச்சமாகும். துணி துவைப்பதே சந்தோஷமான விஷயமாக மாறிவிடும். கடந்த ஜனவரியில் திட்டத்தை ஆரம்பித்தோம். விரைவில் விற்பனை செய்ய இருக்கிறோம். ஒரு டோல்ஃபி 7,300 ரூபாய்’’ என்கிறார் லெனா சோலிஸ்.

http://tamil.thehindu.com/world/உலக...்லை/article8076557.ece?homepage=true&ref=tnwn

மிகவும் சுலபம்தான்! ஆனால் எப்படித் துணிகளைக் காய வைப்பதாம்?

வெளி இடங்களில், வீட்டில் உள்ளது போலக் கொடி கட்டிக் காய வைப்பது இயலாதே!

மிகவும் சுலபம்தான்! ஆனால் எப்படித் துணிகளைக் காய வைப்பதாம்?

வெளி இடங்களில், வீட்டில் உள்ளது போலக் கொடி கட்டிக் காய வைப்பது இயலாதே!

same thing is my question. how to dry the clothes ? or maybe he will invent one more machine which washes clothes without water.

ஆண்களுக்கு வேலை குறைந்தது. (பல வீடுகளில் வாஷிங் மெஷினில் துணி துவைப்பது ஆண்கள் என்று தெரிகிறது) lol

In the both working culture of present day life, don't think any thing wrong in washing cloths or even lending a helping hand in Kitchen makes any difference. Should think positive on this point.

In my house, nobody permits me to cook, all are very much afraid of my cooking, even though i am very much eager to lend my helping hand. So some day someone will invent a machine to cook too.

There are reasons for NOT allowing men to cook!

The prime one is the efforts needed to clean the kitchen after they make the mess!! :lol:

Most women have displacement fears. So they would make men do only dirty work like cleaning utencils and plates.

Men are meant as edipidi and are used for cutting and slicing vegetables and laying and clearing the dining table.

washing machines these days come with dryer facility . It takes more time and these are more expensive.

But feel more comfortable drying clothes in sunlight.

Husbands and female house helps could be put on the job of operating washing machines.

Female servants feel empowered when they are trusted to use the machines home. It saves them drudgery involved in washing clothes normally without machines.

You don't know about Sing. Chennai house maids, Krish Sir! They won't operate any machine and if necessary take out

the washed clothes from the machine and dry them in clothesline. Extra charges for madichchufying them! :thumb:

Most of the cook mAmis engage the lady of the house to operate the mixer grinder and hence that lady becomes 'edupidi'! :D

The driers in Indian washing machines don't dry the clothes fully. Only the excess water is squeezed out.

In the U S of A, the drier runs for about one hour to dry a huge load of clothes and they also remove so much

fiber that each time we get a grey and fluffy ball of fiber, in the size of a big lemon!

You don't know about Sing. Chennai house maids, Krish Sir! They won't operate any machine and if necessary take out

the washed clothes from the machine and dry them in clothesline. Extra charges for madichchufying them! :thumb:

Most of the cook mAmis engage the lady of the house to operate the mixer grinder and hence that lady becomes 'edupidi'! :D
Rajiramji

Become delhi resident and enjoy the facility of house maids [tamils] operating washing machines, drying and folding clothes neatly.

Mine attends to front door bell and handling all from postmen,hand over and receive clothes after pressing.dispose of kuppai in the house and she has been

empowered to decide independantly on my behalf on most things related to kitchen.we send her to nearby shops to buy vegetables and other knicknacks for the kitchen

We enjoy a comfortable relationship and mutual trust.

I have collected loyalty cheques by being extra generous and giving her freedom to operate in the house.

I am doing the same in my sons house in bangalore now

Even in chennai, I located a lady [not brahmin] who could be trusted to manage my flat for my son when he stayed there and studied in chennai.

Somehow, I find people whom I am able to trust fully to get what I want.

But one has to put in some effort to locate good people and mould them in a way they care for us and address our needs .

It is not money alone that servants work for. They look for understanding and empathy.

Last edited:
I look for the day when you come out of bathroom you must be having a new ultra modern dress every time woven and stitched perfectly to your body and mood. Dont ask me how. Like the snakes make and shed their skin.

Great idea Iyya Sir Ji!! :)

We can also have a machine to give a bath so that no energy will be wasted! :cool:

BTW, Walt Disney made a cartoon in which Donald Duck makes a machine for dog laundry to bathe
Pluto but by mistake gets caught in that machine and has a miserable bath in that! :ballchain:

Enjoy that cartoon; here is the link :
Dog laundry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back