Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Financial help for last rites required

0 Not allowed!
    I am 60 years old living in chennai adambakkam. My aunt(mothers' elder sister} who was 94 and childles passed away on 22nd of december. Currently we are undergoing a deep financial crisis in our family. Moreover my mothe who is 87 is ailing and bedridden due to stroke. Any financial help for my aunts' final ritual willbe appreciated and remembered greatfully.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TLBABU View Post
    I am 60 years old living in chennai adambakkam. My aunt(mothers' elder sister} who was 94 and childles passed away on 22nd of december. Currently we are undergoing a deep financial crisis in our family. Moreover my mothe who is 87 is ailing and bedridden due to stroke. Any financial help for my aunts' final ritual willbe appreciated and remembered greatfully.
    Sir, Please give your address & phone no so that we can contact you for positive help
    Rajaraman/9940155040
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Yes. some clue to where to send the help should have been expressed. Anyway, some members residing in nearby area can approach the OP after getting his whereabout and offer immediate help and then we, the other wiling members can collectively contribute.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    sir, i am so thankful to your response. As i belong to one of the ancient and respectable families of kerala, i am reluctant to extend my hand for any financial help with anyone. I posted the add in haste without consulting other family members in a confused mind. Anyway by gods' blessings everything went off well and we could manage the crisis for the timebeing
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    dear sir,
    I am very thankful to your response for my postings. As i belong to an ancient and respectable family of kerala, i am so reluctant to ask for any sort of financial help with anyone. By gods' blessings we could mange the crisis for the time being.moreover i posted the same in haste without consulting other family members.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.