• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Romance or Love..which do we really prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

renuka

It took my a couple of years..45 years to be exact to know that there is a difference between Romance and Love.

Love isn't really an infatuation at all..in fact love is a commitment.

Love is serious stuff that needs responsibility and adherence.

Romance on the other hand is what that gives us the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai feeling...that flutter in the heart....the feeling of a hormonal high and that makes emotions run wild in the body.

Romance is flirting with emotions.

Love is the total opposite..Love does not flirt..love is not really an emotion..love is a situation.
Love can actually be downright boring!LOL

Romance must have been created by God so that we humans somehow commit ourselves for continuation of species/Kula/Gotra/Sampradayam!(just kidding.....all the Kula/Gotra/Sampradaya talk is in another thread)

Somehow I prefer the idea of Romance...its fun and flirty when compared to Love.

Love needs too much commitment which can take a mental toll!LOL

It took my a couple of years..45 years to be exact to know that there is a difference between Romance and Love.

Romance on the other hand is what that gives us the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai feeling...that flutter in the heart....the feeling of a hormonal high and that makes emotions run wild in the body.

Love is the total opposite..Love does not flirt..love is not really an emotion..love is a situation.

Romance must have been created by God so that we humans somehow commit ourselves for continuation of species/Kula/Gotra/Sampradayam!(just kidding.....all the Kula/Gotra/Sampradaya talk is in another thread)

Somehow I prefer the idea of Romance...its fun and flirty when compared to Love.

Reading the lines........ the first line and penultimate line it looks like a problem of that age !
Reading between the lines..............

Last edited:

Beautifully written.

Romance is when heart beats a little faster when we try to transact with some of the other sex.

In fact that happens more times for some with many if my close friends are to be believed.

In fact it becomes a hang up in extreme cases.

Love? we love ourself too much to care for anyone else really.

But if you live long with someone , you might even start loving someone other than self .

It is almost accepting another person with all his/her faults and good points.

It also happens to some in old age.lol

hi

BOTH ARE MAAYA OF ADVAITHA....LOL

hi

BOTH ARE MAAYA OF ADVAITHA....LOL

Maaya? where is she? where? where?.........

Maaya is the name of my girl friend when I was a young man working in Bombay. LOL.

Every time I see the name Maaya in print anywhere I remember her.

This is my tribute to her.

Wonder if Romance and Love are really two different concepts? or, are they different stages in the timeline of a relationship?
Love is an all-encompassing concept in which romance definitely plays a part, IMHO!

love-recipe-funny-love-quotes.jpg

hi

love and romance are temporary feelings....both are like cocktail......wine with beer....both are intoxicated.....reality comes

after sometime......

tbsgaru,
I think you have killed LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE/:laser:

I think love is eternal or till the person loving is alive. Love for the loved one still survives at least till they they are living.

tbsgaru,
I think you have killed LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE/:laser:

I think love is eternal or till the person loving is alive. Love for the loved one still survives at least till they they are living.

hi sir,

may be DEIVEEGA LOVUUUU eternal.....sometimes ppl think love and infactuation are same..... மோகம் முப்பது நாள் ...... ஆசை

அறுபது நாள் ....மொத்தம் தொண்ணுறு நாள்....so total romance and love ninety days.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back