Tamil Brahmins
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello

0 Not allowed!
    i am sandhya working in a private school as a maths teacher i am residing in Thiruvanmiyur
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi from rajesh daryanani kewalram chellaram chennai

0 Not allowed!
    hi
    i am rajesh daryanani from kewalram chellaram chennai
    please can someone teahc me some good brahmin vegetarian recipes
    please help
    i like puli rice
    dosa idli and porials
    please teach me some good veg recipes
    my email id is rajeshmdaryanani@yahoo.co.in
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anbe shivam

0 Not allowed!
    I have seen your message. Very impressive.
    Kattradhu valaruttum kalladadhu kuraiyattum.
    Wish you all the best.
    Nathan
    presently in medicine business in mali, west africa.
    Originally from kodavasal and settled at dombivli, maharashtra.
    Quote Originally Posted by anbesivam1000 View Post
    வணக்கம்.
    அன்பே சிவம் - எனது பெயரும் கொள்கையும்.
    பிறந்தது அந்தணர் குலம். செய்வது அறியாமையை எதிர்த்துப் போர் என்னும் சத்திரியத் தொழில். எழுத்துகளை விற்று வைசியத் தொழிலும் அவ்வப்போது செய்வதுண்டு. வாழ்வது எல்லோர்க்கும் தொண்டனாக நாலாம் வர்ணத்தவர் நெறியில்.
    கற்றது பெரியவா முதல் பெரியார் வரை, கடுகளவு. கல்லாதது வேதம் முதல் ஹாரிபாட்டர் வரை மலையளவு.
    இந்தத் தளத்தில் நடக்கும் சுவையான உரையாடல்களை ஓரமாக நின்று கவனிக்க மட்டும் விரும்புகிறேன். என் ஐயங்களைத் தீர்த்துக்கொள்ள மட்டும் அவ்வப்போது வாய் திறக்கலாம் என்று இருக்கிறேன்.
    அன்பே சிவம்.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello everyone

Indeed its very nice to have a forum of this kind for our community. I am grateful to all those responsible for the creation of this beautiful site. Let us all pray for long life of this site and let us all contribute our best support for its purpose.

Ranganathan
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome to the happy family. May god bless you with good health and happiness. Regards, nathan
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jai Hind and Namaskaram

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Fellow Tamil Brahmins,

I am very proud to be part of this forum. I come from a village near Vellore. I am a retired Army man, with a second career in an IT company. I am 67 years old. I have settled down in Hyderabad.

My wife and I spend our time mostly caring for sick and destitute animals. I was also the President of Blue Cross of Hyderabad for two years.

My other hobbies include reading and music.

I appreciate the efforts behind creating this forum and keeping it vibrant. I thank all those responsible for this.

Regards,

Col. RGS
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Rajesh

0 Not allowed!
    Dear rajesh,
    definitely some one will help you
    good luck.
    I am poor on this
    regards
    nathan
    Quote Originally Posted by rajeshdaryanani View Post
    hi
    i am rajesh daryanani from kewalram chellaram chennai
    please can someone teahc me some good brahmin vegetarian recipes
    please help
    i like puli rice
    dosa idli and porials
    please teach me some good veg recipes
    my email id is rajeshmdaryanani@yahoo.co.in
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Greetings

0 Not allowed!
    Dear sir,
    good to know about you.
    Doing with blue cross is good work best of luck. Nathan
    Quote Originally Posted by colonelrgs View Post
    dear fellow tamil brahmins,

i am very proud to be part of this forum. I come from a village near vellore. I am a retired army man, with a second career in an it company. I am 67 years old. I have settled down in hyderabad.

My wife and i spend our time mostly caring for sick and destitute animals. I was also the president of blue cross of hyderabad for two years.

My other hobbies include reading and music.

I appreciate the efforts behind creating this forum and keeping it vibrant. I thank all those responsible for this.

Regards,

col. Rgs
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello, I am Ramana Rajgopaul from Pune and this is the first time I am posting anything on this site. I have refrained from posting anything so far as I am not very computer savvy, and I have found navigating this site a brahmaprayathnam. Have others had this formidable experience?
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    My first post has been published but I am called a junior member. I am 66 years old. Any reason for being called a junior member? Is it because I am relatively new to the site?
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.