• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hindusam in Gulf countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rathna

Dubai/01.10.09

Dear Bhagathaval,
1. In Dubai we are assembling every FRIDAY in one of our house and chanting sahasranamam mostly in the morning
2.In dubai we celebrate Panguni Uthiram, pal kavadi and upanayasam about our Hindu god's
3.Ayappa poojas in grand scale in every year and feeds morethan 2000 people

saravanan

Except Saudia Arabia, the other gulf countries have no restrictions on other religions. Governments in these countries don't object others practicing their faith. In fact there are temples in most of the gulf countries.

Dear RVR,

Would you happen to know of any priests in Dubai who can help me perform my mother's ceremony there?

I am visiting Dubai on September 13th and this also happens to be my mother's tithi.

regards,

Karthic
[email protected]

PS: Please reply on my mail ID if you can.

any preiest for thithi IN dUBAI

Dubai/ 05-08.10
Dear Sir,(mR.KARTHICK)

For your mother thithi please contact MR.PERUMAL, FLOWERS SHOP NEAR TEMPLES , BUR DUBAI, Dubai
Mr.perumal phone no-04-3539388 & mobile no.050-6955287. HE WILL ARRANGE PRIEST AND THITHI THINGS. iF YOU NEED ANY HELP REGARDING THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME YOU CAN ALSO MENTION MY NAME TO MR.PERUMAL.

RATHNA (SARAVANAN)
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
In Muscat(Sultanate of Oman) and Kuwait, Hindus assemble at devotees' houses periodically to have chantings of Mantras,Poojas and Slokas. Anusham Pooja on the Birthstar of Kanchi Mahaswamy every month used to be popular at Muscat!

There is no respect for non Muslims in Gulf Countries. They should not eat during Ramadan in open. Women should cover her head with scarf. You cannot buy property unless you are a muslim. You cannot celebrate Deepawali or any other hindu festivals. No freedom whatsoever. Arabs howsoever dumb they may be you got to treat them with respect even if they are your subordinates. You can't spank them if they do something wrong.
Even though Income is Tax Free there is No Self respect and dignity for non muslims.
Only thing you can celebrate is 15th August Independence day if you happen to be in Bahrain as it got independence from Blood Sucking Britishers on 15th August 1971.
Only thing they have is OIL and plenty of it. They use the OIL revenue to get the best of Minds from Asia to guide the dumb Arabs.

All the Best Folks.

Last edited:
I do not know whether Sri. M.D.Gopal, who used to be at Muscat, now possibly continuing as GM, Phillips Medical Electronics, Dubai is a member of this forum. He is a keen devotee of Maha Periyaval, Kanchi Maha Swamigal and was the originator of Monthly Anusham Pooja at Muscat. By God's Grace, he should be continuing the Pooja at Dubai, UAE also, now. He also did a pioneering service, republishing many Sthothras and rare Sahasranamas on various deities edited by Sri. S.V. Radhakrishna Sastrigal under the auspices of Mahaperiyaval Trust, Bangalore. He will never take any personal credit, bit I thought that I should bring his unselfish work to everyone's attention.

hello every body
I would like to know position in Sharjaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back