• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

upanyasam by Brahma sri. T.S. Balakrishna Sastrigal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second his request.
I have had the experience of hearing State Bank Balakrishna Sastrigal ( F / o Mouli) in person during my school days.
I thank Sri Ganapathy Sriniwas Iyer for reminding me.

T.S.Balakrishna Sastrigal mesmerized his audience with his harikatha and kathakalakshepams...We used to go to the Perumal koil in Nungambakkam to listen to him

The Beauty of Sri.T.S.B's Harikatha kalaksebam.

His Harikatha is famous not only for his knowledge on the subject but the way he naraates the same with superb modulation and takes the audience to the spot in the pre Video and Tv days and his discourses with suitable keerthanas and krithis . We rush to Ram Samj Ayodya mandabam at west mambalam when it was not having the present infrastructures and was only having pandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back