• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rahul Gandhi's embarrassing moments in a Bengaluru college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong questions posed! The crown prince is embarrassed...Watch the video too in the URL

Is Make in India working, Rahul Gandhi asks Mount Carmel students; reply leaves Cong MP embarrassed

Slamming Modi government's Swach Bharat Abhiyaan, when the young MP asked the students do you see India clean, the students responded in resonating 'yes'. The Congress leader, however, replied 'you might see it I don't'.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | Updated: November 25, 2015 5:09 pm
rahul3.jpg

Rahul Gandhi
during his interaction with mount Carmel students in Bengaluru. Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi had an embarassing moment during his interaction with students at Mount Carmel in Bangalore on Tuesday. Slamming Modi government’s Swach Bharat Abhiyaan, when the young MP asked the students if they saw India clean, the students responded in resonating ‘yes’. The Congress leader, however, replied ‘you might see it I don’t’.
It didn’t end here as the Congress MP again asked the student if they thought the Make in India was really working and the students again gave the same reply, making the leader uncomfortable.

Targeting the government over rising intolerance, Gandhi said the BJP doesn’t believe in holding talks with the Opposition. “They just know how to silence the voices, said Gandhi.
In a sharp attack to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Gandhi said, “In the Central government today, there is only one man who takes every single decision. It can’t be that he has all the answers to the problems of our country.”

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ves-cong-mp-embarrassed/#sthash.UGvX2ia0.dpuf

Last edited:
Yesterday I saw the whole episode in live broadcast in TV channels. It was amusing to see the Congress VP squirming with embarresment. Poor man, he should understand that the present generation of youngsters are better informed than him. If he feels that he couldn't see clean "swatchcha Bharat" he should have asked his party's Chief Minister who rules Karnataka. How could the ruling party have discussions with opposition unless the Parliament is allowed to function by the opposition !
I hope the Congress VP understands the younger generation is tired of playing politics and they want action towards development.

Yesterday I saw the whole episode in live broadcast in TV channels. It was amusing to see the Congress VP squirming with embarresment. Poor man, he should understand that the present generation of youngsters are better informed than him. If he feels that he couldn't see clean "swatchcha Bharat" he should have asked his party's Chief Minister who rules Karnataka. How could the ruling party have discussions with opposition unless the Parliament is allowed to function by the opposition !
I hope the Congress VP understands the younger generation is tired of playing politics and they want action towards development.
\
True; really true ; again true to the core for Yeterday, to day and tomorrow.

I am "ASADU", and neutral, apolitical. I clap at all the parties meetings, free of cost. Neither I understand anything of what they talk nor appreciate/condemn their statements. I need some new news instead of the cursed/cusped serials, ground/reground movies in my prime time so that watching such fresh activities i can pass my time and or eat my dinner, after which i just switch off the channels and go to medival channels for deep night sleep.

RaGa might have been badly snubbed and the MCC girls might have scored a victory, but the bitter fact remains that Modi's SB yojana has been a non-starter, except for photo-ops for Modi himself and a few other of his koojas! Now Modi has imposed a Swacch Bharat cess over and above service tax and sales tax and it is the common people who will bear the brunt of this and the money may ultimately underwrite Modi's foreign tours!

Raga went to US. It might have learned new tricks which is reflected in the yesterday's meeting.

Today's Plolitical scenerio in our country

It seems now a days that leaders of all political parties by blaming the Ruling Parties in any state irrespective of the situation and mood of the people only expose them more as an opportunists rather than respectable leaders. People noe are more Knowledgeable than the so called leaders.

I am "ASADU", and neutral, apolitical. I clap at all the parties meetings, free of cost. Neither I understand anything of what they talk nor appreciate/condemn their statements. I need some new news instead of the cursed/cusped serials, ground/reground movies in my prime time so that watching such fresh activities i can pass my time and or eat my dinner, after which i just switch off the channels and go to medival channels for deep night sleep.
You are the wisest in this forum.

I also follow your example and enjoy news and politics without comprehending much regarding what is going on.I feel some are only making noise in Times Now in

news nights. I doze off half way through leaving it to others to switch off the TV.

I enjoyed rahuls transactions with the students of mount carmel college.

Both he and students bonded well with each other.

only the news channels looking for a story presented it as if he had committed some blunders.

He was a hit with the students.

RaGa might have been badly snubbed and the MCC girls might have scored a victory, but the bitter fact remains that Modi's SB yojana has been a non-starter, except for photo-ops for Modi himself and a few other of his koojas! Now Modi has imposed a Swacch Bharat cess over and above service tax and sales tax and it is the common people who will bear the brunt of this and the money may ultimately underwrite Modi's foreign tours!
I do not like the Swach bharat cess.

I would rather give that money to my sweeper to clean the drains outside my home.

I like him a lot.

Whenever he is short of cash for liquor, he normally blocks the drain with old newspapers or other waste materials and goes on a collection spree to clear the

blockade.

The Modi govt also is following his example and collecting swach cess and it is a dream that india will become cleaner due to this collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back