• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Lord Muruga, Richmond, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Lord Muruga, Richmond, Canada.jpg
    Lord Muruga, Richmond, Canada.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 556
Hi
I was in Ottawa visiting my son for about 3 months. Also visited many temples in and around Toronto and Ottawa.There is a murugan temple also in Scarborough.I have just returned back to india

Hi
I was in Ottawa visiting my son for about 3 months. Also visited many temples in and around Toronto and Ottawa.There is a murugan temple also in Scarborough.I have just returned back to india
hi

even OTTAWA hindu temple has muragan deity....very nice....i used to be there many years back....

Great. It is indeed very heartening to know that our Lord Muruga is so famous out side India. His temple in Malasia has almost become a must visit temple by now. Indians out side India are doing a great job by promoting our culture outside our country. we should also be greateful to the local support as well. It is understood that temples out side India give a very tough competetion to their Indian counterparts as far as conducting cultural/relegious festivities are concerned. Congrats to all... Om Shanti...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back