Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lord Muruga, Richmond, Canada

1 Not allowed!
    Lord Muruga, Richmond, Canada
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lord Muruga, Richmond, Canada.jpg  
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi
    I was in Ottawa visiting my son for about 3 months. Also visited many temples in and around Toronto and Ottawa.There is a murugan temple also in Scarborough.I have just returned back to india
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by saroj magesh View Post
    Hi
    I was in Ottawa visiting my son for about 3 months. Also visited many temples in and around Toronto and Ottawa.There is a murugan temple also in Scarborough.I have just returned back to india
    hi

even OTTAWA hindu temple has muragan deity....very nice....i used to be there many years back....
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Great. It is indeed very heartening to know that our Lord Muruga is so famous out side India. His temple in Malasia has almost become a must visit temple by now. Indians out side India are doing a great job by promoting our culture outside our country. we should also be greateful to the local support as well. It is understood that temples out side India give a very tough competetion to their Indian counterparts as far as conducting cultural/relegious festivities are concerned. Congrats to all... Om Shanti...
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    nice
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.