Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lalithambal photo

0 Not allowed!
    My namaskaram to all amba devotees I am running Computer training & design center in Bangalore
    in our institute we have designed digital image of Mother Lalithamba and i want to share it to all Amba devotees i am attching Moble screen size image.please feel free to contact for free copy of Lalithamba for your pooja purpose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bhuvaneshwari-mobile.jpg  
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    The picture is very nice.. The Ambal face has out extremely well.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Ambasamudram,Tirunelveli District, Tamil nadu India.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    It's nice to see Ambal's photo. Thanks.

cheenuvs
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hello friends good Evening to you all
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vvedgiri View Post
    The picture is very nice.. The Ambal face has out extremely well.
    Thank you. designing this picture took nearly Three and Half years. very very happy.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.