• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

This Billionaire Barber From Bengaluru Arrives In A Rolls Royce To Give haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! So humble! Ramesh Babu Is not ashamed of what he does! He stands tall!!

This Billionaire Barber From Bengaluru Arrives In A Rolls Royce To Give Customers A Hair Cut

Shabdita Pareek

A barber's profession is not something one associates with wealth and riches. But there is one barber in Bengaluru who arrives in his ₹3.1 crore Rolls Royce Ghost to give a haircut for just ₹65.

The rags to riches story of G. Ramesh Babu is something right out of a Bollywood movie. Though his earnings are modest, Ramesh Babu also runs a highly-successful car rental business that has turned him into a billionaire barber.

317786591.jpg

Source: rediff.com

And as you would've guessed, his business clients range from politicians to Bollywood actors such as Salman Khan, Aamir Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.

Despite being a successful business man, Ramesh Babu goes to his shop everyday and gives haircuts to his clients.

605413644.jpg

The reason why Ramesh Babu still works as a barber lies in his humble past. He was just 7 when his father died in 1989, leaving the barber shop as the only means of income. Working at the shop which he later named as Inner Space, he always dreamt of owning a car. So he purchased a Maruti Omni and started renting it out. What began as a passion soon translated into an enormously successful car-rental business.

Today, his fleet consists of around 200 cars, including imported vehicles like Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost, Mercedes C, E and S class and BMW 5, 6 and 7 series.

761095431.jpg

Ramesh Babu makes sure that his clients are happy and that the drivers are well-behaved.

The lowest rent for a car that he lets out is ₹1,000 per day and the highest goes up to ₹50,000.

162180102.jpg

He always wants to feel connected with his roots and also teaches hair-styling skills to his kids. According to him, "It's a skill job and they’ll have to learn about it. Till I’m there, and hopefully even after, I’ll make sure the salon is running successfully. I have always believed that work is worship. Inner Space is where my bread and butter comes from."

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inotherne...bengaluru-rolls-royce/?ref=social&type=fb&b=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back