• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Amavasai Tharpanam in English?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, english version of Amavasai tharpanam would help many people like us.
This is a great forum, lots of learning. The people behind this we site are doing a superb job, keeping all Tamil Brahmins intact.
Regards
Subramanian

Also, kindly upload the English version of Sandyavandam for Brahmins born and residing overseas who are not knowledgeable in Tamil or Sanskrit versions.
Thanks.

GM - I was reading this post on the request by other members on Amavasai Tharpanam in English / Sanskrit and also an Audio file.

I could not locate if this is available or posted by any member.

Can someone please guide me on this.

Thanks
Raghu

I can hear some members thinking how Vaishnavites should perform tharpaNam.

The answer is in this link - pdf in English! :thumb:

Tharpanam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back