• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Saraswati Puja Vidhanam – 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saraswati Puja Vidhanam – 2015

Saraswati Puja is an important part of the Navaratri festival, especially in South India. Saraswati Puja is observed at different times in different parts of India. The last three days of Navratri is dedicated to Goddess Saraswati in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. Saraswati Puja is also observed in Gujarat during the same period but in a different manner.

Saraswathi Puja is generally observed with Saraswati Avahanam on the Saptami. The last day of Navratri, which is also the Mahanavami day, is also observed as Ayudha Puja and Saraswati Puja. Books and tools are placed in the puja room or in front of the idol or painting of Goddess Saraswati on Saptami.

On Mahanavami, Saraswati Puja is performed to the Pustaka Mandala (Books, tools, etc). and seek the blessings of Goddesses of Learning. The books and tools are not touched untill the next day and they are removed from the pooja on the Vijayadashami day after doing Punar Puja. On Vijayadashami, this is the day of Vidya Arambha. New lessons/Chapters and new assignments are generally taught and started on this day with the blessings of Goddesses.

Audio Recording by : Sri V. Sriram Ghanapatigal

In case of difficulty or break ups in audio streaming, please download the entire mp3 to your local drive and play.

Audio Files :
1. Navarathri Vaibhavam:

| Download MP3
2. Vigneswara Puja:

| Download MP3
3. Saraswati Puja:

| Download MP3
4.Uttaranga Puja:

| Download MP3

Hara Hara Sankara Jaya Jaya Sankara

http://vedabhavan.org/saraswati-puja-vidhanam-2015/

Saraswathi Puja Vidhanam - 2015

Dear / Respected Sri V. Sriram Ghanapatigal

With your help and blessings I was able to perform Saraswathi Puja at my home. Thank you and Pranams Sir. This is very very useful. I wish that Jaganmaatha will shower her blessings on you for such a social service that you are performing. I cannot even imagine how many people like me would have done saraswathi puja due to you. Such a "maha punyam" indeed.

hara hara shankara , jaya jaya shankara

Regards
Nagaraj

Dear / Respected Sri V. Sriram Ghanapatigal

With your help and blessings I was able to perform Saraswathi Puja at my home. Thank you and Pranams Sir. This is very very useful. I wish that Jaganmaatha will shower her blessings on you for such a social service that you are performing. I cannot even imagine how many people like me would have done saraswathi puja due to you. Such a "maha punyam" indeed.

hara hara shankara , jaya jaya shankara

Regards
Nagaraj

Thanks Sri Ngaraj Sir

May Goddess Sri Saraswathi Bless you and your family .

Regards

P J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back