Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 133/13
    Given: 1/0

How to do Navratri Pooja at Home in Tamil

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    A small book that tells you how to do Navratri pooja in Tamil at home.

Contains the following information:

• What is Navratri
    • Meaning of Navratri
    • How to arrange Golu Steps
    • First Day Pooja
    • Second Day Pooja
    • Third Day Pooja
    • Fourth Day Pooja
    • Fifth Day Pooja
    • Sixth Day Pooja
    • Seventh Day Pooja
    • Eighth Day Pooja
    • Nineth Day Pooja
    • Navami and Dasami
    • How to complete the pooja
    • Lalitha Navarathna Malai in Tamil
    • Durgai Thuthi
    • Lakshmi Thuthi
    • Saraswati Thuthi

Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/2
    Given: 2/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Thanks Praveen for sharing this excellent info booklet on Navarathri in Tamil .
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Many manu thanks for this download. All the brahmins can do this pooja at home . This will be most helpful for all the tamil brahmins in india as well as abroad.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks a lot for this
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks For the same.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

thanks
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Tks for this
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for the info> It was useful
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

'Aum Sivaayanama Aum' and 'Vanakkam'.
    Dear TamilBrahmins.com admin and other distinguish members.
    Good day to everyone.

It has been a honor and great pleasure to be in this group.
    Indeed I am really delighted and grateful being with everyone of you.

My knowledge on 'Aanmiigam' is not deep enough and there are huge amount to be learned.
    Thank God TamilBrahmin.com really of much help for me to gain much more knowledge on spirituality.

For the members to get to know me better, I wish to introduce myself in brief.
    Name Kalidass (57), Father Maniam, Mother Sunthari (sorry both passed away in 2008 and 2002 respectively).
    Wife Sithira (54). Children 2. Sharma (26) and Shree (18).

I am a retired Army officer (rank Major) in the Malaysian Armed Forces.
    Wife, a nursing sister in a General Hospital.

Currently involve with charity organizations and doing as much as possible social service to the public.
    Of course, learning and practicing 'puuja' and 'piraarthanai' at home.
    Successfully just completed 'Mahaalaya Patcham' and 'Mahaalaya Patcha Amaavaasai Tharppanam' to my knowledge level.
    Your help is greatly appreciated.

'Aum Sivaayanama Aum' and God bless everyone.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 1/0

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    This book is very useful to all of us Tamils. However I would appreciate if somebody can upload the English version if any as I can't read Tamil.thanking you with all my heart.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast