• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to do Navratri Pooja at Home in Tamil

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
A small book that tells you how to do Navratri pooja in Tamil at home.

Contains the following information:

• What is Navratri
  • Meaning of Navratri
  • How to arrange Golu Steps
  • First Day Pooja
  • Second Day Pooja
  • Third Day Pooja
  • Fourth Day Pooja
  • Fifth Day Pooja
  • Sixth Day Pooja
  • Seventh Day Pooja
  • Eighth Day Pooja
  • Nineth Day Pooja
  • Navami and Dasami
  • How to complete the pooja
  • Lalitha Navarathna Malai in Tamil
  • Durgai Thuthi
  • Lakshmi Thuthi
  • Saraswati Thuthi

Attachments

• How+to+do+Navratri+Pooja.compressed.pdf
    8.6 MB · Views: 1,732
Last edited:
Many manu thanks for this download. All the brahmins can do this pooja at home . This will be most helpful for all the tamil brahmins in india as well as abroad.

'Aum Sivaayanama Aum' and 'Vanakkam'.
Dear TamilBrahmins.com admin and other distinguish members.
Good day to everyone.

It has been a honor and great pleasure to be in this group.
Indeed I am really delighted and grateful being with everyone of you.

My knowledge on 'Aanmiigam' is not deep enough and there are huge amount to be learned.
Thank God TamilBrahmin.com really of much help for me to gain much more knowledge on spirituality.

For the members to get to know me better, I wish to introduce myself in brief.
Name Kalidass (57), Father Maniam, Mother Sunthari (sorry both passed away in 2008 and 2002 respectively).
Wife Sithira (54). Children 2. Sharma (26) and Shree (18).

I am a retired Army officer (rank Major) in the Malaysian Armed Forces.
Wife, a nursing sister in a General Hospital.

Currently involve with charity organizations and doing as much as possible social service to the public.
Of course, learning and practicing 'puuja' and 'piraarthanai' at home.
Successfully just completed 'Mahaalaya Patcham' and 'Mahaalaya Patcha Amaavaasai Tharppanam' to my knowledge level.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

'Aum Sivaayanama Aum' and God bless everyone.

This book is very useful to all of us Tamils. However I would appreciate if somebody can upload the English version if any as I can't read Tamil.thanking you with all my heart.

Jay Naraidoo

This book is very useful to all of us Tamils. However I would appreciate if somebody can upload the English version if any as I can't read Tamil.thanking you with all my heart.

Ya sorry about that. We could not perform pooja this year so want to know the procedure for next year. Thanks so much for the links.

Latest ads

Back