• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pradosha Pooja in Tamil

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Contains the following:

• What is Pradosham.
  • How many types of pradosham are there.
  • Speciality of pradosham.
  • Benefits of doing pradosha pooja.
  • Greatness of pradosham.
  • Nandidevar Vazhipadu
  • Pradosha pooja steps
  • Pradosha pooja ashtothrams
  • Lingashtakam
  • Pradosha Ashtakam
  • Siva Puranam
and much much more...
A complete book in Tamil that will help you to do Pradosha Pooja at home.

Attachments

• Pradosha+Pooja+in+Tamil.compressed.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 807
Last edited:
Sir I can't download any files even I can't find any. .. If I click it just open new link sir. Please let me know what problem

this is a very good download useful for all tamil brahmins.
all tamil brahmins are interested in download of navrathri pooja also

I state with delight that this site has provided some sought after information about certain rituals and prayers. Particularly the on on panchayathana puja. Thanks, best to the managing and posting lot.

Hi there!

Thanks for your best service to people who want to practice more devotional way. Keep doing your service and be blessed by Sri Sri Sri Maha Periva!

இது சிறந்த போஸ்ட்

Thank you very much for doing this.. Great service தயவு செய்து டதெய்வ திருமெனியளின் விலக்கங்கல் தரவும்.நன்றி

Many people attending prayers on Prodhosham day at Sivankoil without knowing the Pradhosha mahimai. This book is a good guidance to all. you are doing a very good service. This will also guidence to those living abroad.

lot of thanks to Tamilbrahmins.com for having registered me as a member and i hope this will surely help to improve my knowledge in the field of philosophy and theology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back