• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Pithru Sabam, Pen Sabam (Pali), Man Sabam Parikaram - Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gud Mg All

I hve faced in Pen Sabam (Pali), Man Sabam (pali) for 5 generation. How do recovery in this sambam or Parikaram?
Now i m unemployee for 2 years and mostly affected in sabam. How do recovery? Still now i m bachelor.

Rasi Dualam, Visakam Natcharthiram. NO father, One elder brother only plz help me?

when will settled in life?
i m waiting for ur favourite suggestions
by
mani

Gud Mg All

I hve faced in Pen Sabam (Pali), Man Sabam (pali) for 5 generation. How do recovery in this sambam or Parikaram?
Now i m unemployee for 2 years and mostly affected in sabam. How do recovery? Still now i m bachelor.

Rasi Dualam, Visakam Natcharthiram. NO father, One elder brother only plz help me?

by
mani

I don't understand the word "Pali"; what does it mean?

I suggest that you consult some reliable astrologer and find out about the parihArams.

Sri Mani,

There is no way to prove or disprove if acts of so called pariharam prescribed by someone can help. If it helps you feel better, you can do them. In the end there is only one approach that will work.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself as if someone has cursed you. Only one person can help you get out of the rut you are in and that is YOU!
If you are religious and have an Ishta Devatha, then spend time praying and meditating - not because such a deity is going to intervene by listening to you. Instead it is for you to have a calm mind and face the realities of life.

You alone are your own enemy right now with the thinking that you have demonstrated in your post.

People who have gathered themselves have always achieved the best they are capable of. I am sure you are capable of doing that also.

No woman will willingly want to marry a loser steeped in superstition unable to help himself.

It appears you have run into some difficult situations in life - So what?? It is the not those situations that define your success in the long run but what defines success is how you react to those situations.

So get up, stop feeling like a victim, analyze how to get a job, how to set things right and get on with your life.

All the best!

Last edited:
Gud Mg All
by mani
Who said you have faced Pen Sabam (Pali), Man Sabam (pali) for 5 generation? Any astrologer?
Did you do any thing wrong on your own..........any unpardonable blunder in your life?

The details and inputs you have given in this forum are insufficient for any astrologer to predict anything.
What Mr. tks has said are fatherly advice which are to be seriously adhere to for your betterment.

If you have religious belief, you can worship on all saturdays " navagrahas" by coming around nine times and Hanumar by offering Thulasi.These worship will ease your mind , reduce your unwanted thoughts, give relief from all your sufferings including " 7 1/2 years Sani Bhagavan thakkam ".

Since you say that you are unemployed, first try to get a job.

If get a job and start earning,75 % of your problems would be over, by then.
Idle brain is devil's workshop.
At present you should think of getting a job only.Not anything else.
Good luck.

Who said you have faced Pen Sabam (Pali), Man Sabam (pali) for 5 generation? Any astrologer?
Did you do any thing wrong on your own..........any unpardonable blunder in your life?

The details and inputs you have given in this forum are insufficient for any astrologer to predict anything.
What Mr. tks has said are fatherly advice which are to be seriously adhere to for your betterment.

If you have religious belief, you can worship on all saturdays " navagrahas" by coming around nine times and Hanumar by offering Thulasi.These worship will ease your mind , reduce your unwanted thoughts, give relief from all your sufferings including " 7 1/2 years Sani Bhagavan thakkam ".

Since you say that you are unemployed, first try to get a job.

If get a job and start earning,75 % of your problems would be over, by then.
Idle brain is devil's workshop.
At present you should think of getting a job only.Not anything else.
Good luck.
There can not be any pithr shapam or pen shapam as pithr and pen both are love personified. They simply can not curse. They are simply incapable of hatred.

Your troubles are perhaps due to your own karma load which you are regretting. The only source for relief is god. Surrender completely to god and do your duties. You will get relief.

So, nicemcm try hard and you will come up.

Nobody carries others' saabham. You fit into a sinned family like other members of the same kind according to one's merits. Still suffering varies and never similar to compare with. The best parikaaram to suffering is suffering itself. You pay a mantric and be happy about being able to pay for his needs.

Last edited:
There can not be any pithr shapam or pen shapam as pithr and pen both are love personified. They simply can not curse. They are simply incapable of hatred.

Your troubles are perhaps due to your own karma load which you are regretting. The only source for relief is god. Surrender completely to god and do your duties. You will get relief.

So, nicemcm try hard and you will come up.

Once again there is this advice from the master surrender-er Lol

Surrendering totally to god is a way of religious life.

" saranaa gathi thaththuvam" is a blessed one ; not to be lolled at.

There is a history of interaction with Mr Vaagmi, who has often talked about surrender as a virtue having surrendered and when asked for details he just ran away.

He has not surrendered his ego since he always starts by insulting people he disagrees with in this forum. So lol is directed to LOL Vaagmi because there is hypocrisy in his posts (attacks)

śaraṇāgati tatvam means, AFAIK, the complete surrender of one's ego to the god. Hence, if a person is able to really surrender his/her ego to god, such a person will not have any cause to pick up arguments on any and every matter. The best examples of the śaraṇāgati tatvam may be saints like Francis of Assissi who is credited with the famous sentence "Laudato si" (Praise be unto you!). People like the posting (and bickering members here in this forum — and that includes me too) can never claim any surrender.

And one can surrender only if one knows at least approximately what god is and where god can be found.

Doing whatever the ego dictates and then saying "krishnArpaNamaastu" will not fool either krishna or any other god. That is how this universe has been designed, so to say.

śaraṇāgati tatvam means, AFAIK, the complete surrender of one's ego to the god. Hence, if a person is able to really surrender his/her ego to god, such a person will not have any cause to pick up arguments on any and every matter. The best examples of the śaraṇāgati tatvam may be saints like Francis of Assissi who is credited with the famous sentence "Laudato si" (Praise be unto you!). People like the posting (and bickering members here in this forum — and that includes me too) can never claim any surrender.

And one can surrender only if one knows at least approximately what god is and where god can be found.

Doing whatever the ego dictates and then saying "krishnArpaNamaastu" will not fool either krishna or any other god. That is how this universe has been designed, so to say.

If you believe God creates mankind, what is the necessity of 'Saranagathi'. The God will judge us according to our 'punniyam' and 'pavam', and pass the order. 'Saranagathi' to God will ultimately lead it to 'Saranagadhi' to God-men. There are lot in our midst now, with different varieties.

There is a history of interaction with Mr Vaagmi, who has often talked about surrender as a virtue having surrendered and when asked for details he just ran away.

He has not surrendered his ego since he always starts by insulting people he disagrees with in this forum. So lol is directed to LOL Vaagmi because there is hypocrisy in his posts (attacks)
We all understand that that is just your view. LOL.

As per Astrology, it is a fact that any person said to have all these Sabangal ,is born in this world, to experience the ill effects of the same. But this will not be applicable to all. Only to those , who have Unfavourable Dasa period/Bhukti ,,would experience all problems & would seek for remedy, which includes Parihams , After the Horoscope is studied by an experienced Astrologer, if he suggests proper Pariharama, the person must have Full faith & perform , what has been suggested.

Then, the person would feel mental peace & with firm mind , if he approaches to resolve his problems, he can succeed to a good extent & get over the Sabam etc. Affecting Dasa periods /Grahas would be mostly, Sani/ Rahu / Ketu

Mrs Janaki ( Astrologer)

As per Astrology, it is a fact that any person said to have all these Sabangal ,is born in this world, to experience the ill effects of the same. But this will not be applicable to all. Only to those , who have Unfavourable Dasa period/Bhukti ,,would experience all problems & would seek for remedy, which includes Parihams , After the Horoscope is studied by an experienced Astrologer, if he suggests proper Pariharama, the person must have Full faith & perform , what has been suggested.
Then, the person would feel mental peace & with firm mind , if he approaches to resolve his problems, he can succeed to a good extent & get over the Sabam etc. Affecting Dasa periods /Grahas would be mostly, Sani/ Rahu / Ketu
Mrs Janaki ( Astrologer)
"As per Astrology, it is a fact that any person said to have all these Sabangal ,is born in this world, to experience the ill effects of the same".....

Where it was said? In any of the ancient astrology books?

Icould not find it in Paraasara Hora Saastraa / Brugath Jaathagam / Uthirakaalaamrytham / Saaraavali /
Pala deepikai....

"As per Astrology, it is a fact that any person said to have all these Sabangal ,is born in this world, to experience the ill effects of the same".....

Where it was said? In any of the ancient astrology books?

Icould not find it in Paraasara Hora Saastraa / Brugath Jaathagam / Uthirakaalaamrytham / Saaraavali /
Pala deepikai....

I don't think that whatever has to be said must be said in such-and-such words in any one of the texts which you have or you consider authentic. Many experienced astrologers used to 'divine' the curse/s of women/widow/s, the pitrus, and also curse caused due to illegal/immoral acquiring of land (maN SApam). If the relevant indications are present in a horoscope, the ill effects of such curses will definitely be experienced by the native. Probably you may have to study or if you are already an expert in this, take a re-look into books dealing with the "praSna mArga", a branch quite popular in Kerala circles.

The affected person consults an astrologer in whom he/she has faith, performs the 'parihArams' suggested by that astrologer and then the native becomes a little more self-confident to face the various problems in his life, without his mind bothering about these SApams. I feel this has been the traditional practice in India where people do not go to a psychologist at the 'drop of a hat' so to say.

"vaRaTTu upadESam" given by some anonymous initials/name in a forum like this will not serve any purpose.

You may not find in any of these Books. However, an experienced Astrologer, having Intuition would able to find out by analyzing all the aspects of the horoscopes. They would find that such Horoscopes would be not normal, Doshams would be typical ,pointing to specifics like Piru /Penn Saba Dosham /Brahmahatti Dosham etc. Real/honest Astrologers would , either suggest Pariharams, which would bring results or else would explain the seriousness of unsolvable
ble Dosham has to undergo the Pains or whatever in his life-time.(Ex. Dasaratha Maha Raja might have been advised any Pariharams , but in the end, Not one Son could be present , when he departed.

mrs Janaki/Astrologer

In which astrology books ?

Having intuition?

I presume that there are many learned astrologers in the forum. Please go through the list in the astro group.
You can find my name also.

I don't think that whatever has to be said must be said in such-and-such words in any one of the texts which you have or you consider authentic. Many experienced astrologers used to 'divine' the curse/s of women/widow/s, the pitrus, and also curse caused due to illegal/immoral acquiring of land (maN SApam). If the relevant indications are present in a horoscope, the ill effects of such curses will definitely be experienced by the native. Probably you may have to study or if you are already an expert in this, take a re-look into books dealing with the "praSna mArga", a branch quite popular in Kerala circles.
The affected person consults an astrologer in whom he/she has faith, performs the 'parihArams' suggested by that astrologer and then the native becomes a little more self-confident to face the various problems in his life, without his mind bothering about these SApams. I feel this has been the traditional practice in India where people do not go to a psychologist at the 'drop of a hat' so to say.
"vaRaTTu upadESam" given by some anonymous initials/name in a forum like this will not serve any purpose.

As you per your advice ‘take a re-look into books dealing with the "praSna mArga", a branch quite popular in Kerala”
Ialso admit that "praSna mArga" is perhaps one of the most important treatises on predictive astrology, revealing methods “peculiar to the genius of Kerala”
I have gone through the following books which are available readily in my personal library.I could not find the details of “Saabams and parihaarams”.

i) Neelakanta’s PraSna Tantraa (Horary Astrology)– English Translarion by B.V.Raman (UBSPD Publishers’ Distibuters Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi,Thirteenth Reprint – 2007
ii) PraSna mArga Part- II ……. English Translation by B.V.Raman-Motilal Banarsidaas Publishers Private Limited, Delhi, Second Edition, Fourth Reprint – 2006.

Would you mind naming any other good text in Engish ( Malayaalam , I know a little bit to converse with but could not read) for my further reference.
As I have served one tenure as the president of the Tamilnadu Astrological Graduates & Post Graduate Association, I am still interested to learn from any source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back