• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Swami Dayananda Saraswati Passes away .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brahmanyan

Sri Swami Dayananda Saraswathi (Aug, 15, 1930- Sept 23, 2015)
With utmost grief I wish to inform the passing away of great Vedantin and Guru Swami Dayananda Saraswati on
Wednesday September 23, 2015 at his Ashram in Rishikesh. He was the first disiple of Swami Chinmayananda (Sri Swamiji) to be ordained into Sanyas in 1962 by Sri Swamiji. Swami Dayananda Saraswati was closely associated with Swami Chinmayananda in settingup of Sandipani Sadhanalaya, at Powai, Mumbai to train younger generation in Vedanta.
I have known Sri Dayananda Saraswathi from his premonastic days in 1954 as Sri Natarajan . He was deputed by Swami Chinmayananda to guide us to organise his first Gnana Yagna in Coimbatore in 1954. Thus I had the opportunity to work with him closely under his guidance. By nature he was a quiet person, but dynamic in action. He used to translate Sri Swamiji's English Lectures into Tamil every day.

After gaining knowledge and erudition in Vedanta, Swami Dayananda Saraswathi branched off to establish his own Ashram "Arsha Vidya Peetam"at Rishikesh and at Anakatti near Coimbatore. His Ashram at the banks of holy Ganga at Purana Jadi at Rishikesh is a welcome abode which is free for spiritual seekers. He has established Veda Patasala near his birthplace Manjakkudi (Tanjavur Dt). He has also established Schools for under privileged in many places. He has been giving lectures in India and abroad on the subjects of Vedanta. He has also published on subjects relating to our Hindu philosophy.
Sri Dayananda Saraswami has inspired many people. As Mr Narendra Modi has put it in his message " He was a powerhouse of knowledge, spirituality & service"

His passing away is a great loss for spiritual seekers.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
Bho Shambho Shiva Shambho (Bho Shambo)
Bho Shambo Siva Shambho is a beautiful Lord Shiva devotional song composed by Sri Swami Dayananda Saraswati( who attained Samadhi on Wed 23 Sept 2015 night at this Rishikesh Ashram ) in Revathi Raaga and Adi Taala. The exact date on which he composed this song is not known but it was composed on the Banks of Mother Ganga where his present Ashram is situated and that has a very beautiful view of the Ganges flowing .

Here is a devotional rendering of the Bho Shambo song by Maharajapuram Santhanam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYFRP0Ki1rw

Swami Dayananda Saraswati who is Guru of our PM passes away

COIMBATORE, September 24, 2015

Swami Dayananda Saraswati passes away

Karthik Madhavan

The Swami was admitted to the hospital 10 days back. His condition kept fluctuating all these days.

Swami Dayananda Saraswati passed away at his ashram in Rishikesh on Wednesday night. He was 85. He had been ailing for quite sometime.
Born in 1930 in Manjakudi, Natarajan, as the Swami was known in his pre-monastic days, was drawn to Indian philosophy, particularly the Advaita school, listening to Swami Chinmayananda. During the late 1950s and early 1960s, his association with Swami Chinmayananda grew closer as he began taking Vedanta lessons. In 1962, he took ‘Sanyas’ to become Swami Dayananda Saraswati.
He continued his association with Swami Chinmayananda for a long time and the two set up Sandipani Sadhanalaya in the then Bombay to train people in Vedanta.
His contribution there and subsequently with Arsha Vidya Gurukulam saw hundreds of people learn Vedanta, take up renunciation and spread the Vedic message.
Creating teachers in Vedanta along with setting up schools for under privileged under the Aim for Seva Movement were some of his important contributions, says Swami Samananda, one of his disciples from Madurai.
Swami Dayananda Saraswati set up the Acharya Sabha, bringing pontiffs from all over the country on a common platform to take up the cause of Hinduism and debate the challenges it faced. He was also a vocal opponent of religious conversion, calling it assault on faith.
Supported Odhuvars
The Swami also took up the cause of Odhuvars. He was also credited with playing an important role in the refurbishment and re-run of the Thiruvidaimaruthur temple car. He had also penned a few verses that have become popular devotional songs.
The Swami was admitted to the hospital 10 days back. His condition kept fluctuating all these days and was finally brought back to his ashram.
Mr. Modi called on the Swami at his Ashram to enquire about his health on September 11.
(With additional inputs from PTI)

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/swami-dayananda-saraswati-dead/article7682135.ece

416054-dayananda-modilead.jpg

"Anger is due to lack of accommodation. If you expect the world to conform to your liking, then it is your own expectation that brings anger to you. Accommodation is an understanding that the other person behaves as he or she does because the person cannot act contrary to his or her background. You have no right to expect something different from someone just because it suits your needs. If you think you have a right to ask someone to change, then that person equally has the right to ask you to let him or her live as he or she does. In fact, only by accommodating others, allowing them to be what they are, do you gain a relative freedom in your day-to-day life." - Swami Dayananda Saraswati

hi

very sad to hear......arsha vidya gurukulam in USA very welll...near stroutsburg in PA .....a lot of my friends devotees of

this ashram.....very good english books abt hinduism/kids teaching....my deep condolences....

Swami Dayananda Saraswathi financed my translation of Thiruvachakam into Sanskrit. He bought 500 copies and distributed them freely.
but for him, no one would have ventured to support this project. This shows that he had equal love for Sanskrit and Tamil scriptures.
Last month, I went to Coimbatore to receive the translation award for the book. I wanted to meet Swamiji and pay my obeissance. I was told that he was in the US and would return after a month. Thus I lost the opportunity to thank him in person.

Swami Dayananda, The Patriot Saint By S Gurumurthy
http://www.newindianexpress.com/col...e-Patriot-Saint/2015/09/25/article3046427.ece
Published: 25th September 2015 06:00 AM

Swami Dayananda Saraswati — a master exponent of the inclusive Hindu philosophy who declared there was not ‘ONE GOD,’ but ‘ONLY GOD,’ a teacher of Vedanta who created hundreds of teachers to continue the ancient Indian tradition, a great organiser who founded the Hindu Dharma Acharya Sabha as the representative body of unorganised Hindu religious traditions, a philosopher who harmonised and validated, from the Hindu perspective of theo-diversity, all forms of worship from paganism to monism, an intellectual who re-articulated and established that religious conversion, regarded as the right of evangelist religions, is itself violence, and finally a patriot saint who, like Maharishi Aurobindo and Swami Vivekananda did, saw, in the ancient nation of India, the very manifestation of all that he had learnt and taught — is no more. Indeed he was the latest incarnation in the tradition of nationalist saints of India.

Endowed with unparalleled intellectual skills and unlimited knowledge base, Dayananda first made it a mission of his life to teach and did take Vedanta to a vast elite audience in India and outside, which would otherwise have been half-westernised in world view and as much Christianised culturally. He aligned Vedanta to India as a national entity and cultural phenomenon and to Indians as the chosen people entrusted with the sacred duty to live, sustain and protect it not only for them but also for the good of the world. In his exposition, Vedanta was not just a philosophy but it found expression in the culture and life of India founded on the idea of dharma — in its arts and music, literature and sculpture, society and family, and in the Indian traditional respect for elders, teachers and women and ultimately in the reverence for this nation itself as sacred and in the love of the entire creation, both animate and inanimate. Starting off as student and disciple of the redoubtable Swami Chinmayananda, the originator of the contemporary school of exposition of Vedanta, Dayananda Saraswati rapidly grew up as an accomplished scholar and unparalleled teacher.

After having worked for decades and succeeded in his mission to teach and create teachers of Vedanta, he turned his attention to some critical issues of contemporary importance which would have long-term and adverse implications for the very purpose and soul of this ancient nation. With this new turn, in the late 1990s a paradigm shift took place in his entire course of thought and action and this led to his founding of the Dharma Rakshana Samiti in Chennai in 1999. It was in that unique event, a confluence of some highly regarded saints, spiritualists, and intellectuals, that Swami Dayananda made one of his most memorable speeches where he declared that the very concept of religious conversion itself was violence — a spiritual, mental and cultural violence. This redefined the very notion of conversion which till then had some acceptability among non-Gandhian secularists as a right of religions — which in effect meant only the proselytising religions — to convert others to their faith. Gandhiji’s contempt for religious conversion is too well-known for the secularists to appropriate Mahatma Gandhi to support conversion as integral secularism. This is amongst the greatest contributions of Swami Dayananda to global inter-religious discourse. The redefinition of religious conversion as violence robbed the concept of conversion of benignity and exposed its malignant character.

In 1999 when the then Pope visited India, Swami Dayananda constituted and led a group of multi-religious scholars and intellectuals and welcomed but asked him to declare that he was happy to visit a nation which has respected all faiths and that he also respected all faiths. But the Pope preferred not to accept Swami Dayananda’s suggestion. However, with his unmatched intellectual prowess Swami Dayananda took the battle against conversion in world fora. He proposed self-discipline among faiths in the Millennium summit of the United Nations in the year 2000, calling upon religions to respect each other, not to abuse one another and not to convert the faithfuls of other religions by force or by inducement to one’s fold.

There was consensus on his view but finally the proselytising faiths did not agree and the Millennium harmony proposal therefore did not succeed. But it took just eight more years for Swami Dayananda to convince the world religious leaders of the need for trans-religious self-regulation.

In the human rights declaration of world religious leaders in Amsterdam on December 10, 2008 on the 60th anniversary of the UN Human Rights Declaration, all world religious leaders, including the proselytising faiths, accepted the Dayananda approach — namely that religions should mutually respect and accept each other, that they should not abuse or trivialise one another’s faiths or symbols, that they should recognise the right of a person to be in the religion of his birth, and that there should be no conversion by force or by inducement — and signed the historic declaration. It is the substance of the Amsterdam declaration which Prime Minister Narendra Modi adopted as the approach of his government to different faiths when he addressed the Christian religious meet in Delhi to celebrate the canonisation of saints from Kerala.

In this period from 1999 to 2008, Swami Dayananda undertook some far-reaching initiatives, which included the constitution of the Hindu Dharma Acharya Sabha — one of his greatest achievements and equally a great contribution to the Indian civilisation. The Acharya Sabha has given the diverse and unorganised Hindu religions, which had long suffered disadvantage relative to the organised and proselytising faiths, a platform to come together as Dharma religions and participate in the global discourse. Till then, any secularist masquerading as a religious person would sign on the dotted line on behalf of Hinduism in the global fora.

His next big move was to bring together elders of all indigenous faiths — whether from South America or North America, Africa or Europe — at Delhi. Swami Dayananda declared that all faiths are sacred and valid and no faith can and should be allowed to claim to be superior to other faiths. He articulated religious diversity, which is the strongest point of Hinduism, in the most acceptable, rational and logical manner and challenged and debunked the claim that some faiths are only true faiths and others false faiths, which, he argued, is the cause for the widespread hate and violence today.

The great successes of this great sanyasi, moulded in the ancient traditions of India, is not, however, as well-known as he himself was. That also demonstrated the high point of his personality — humility. Maharishi Aurobindo said that the greatest achievements have been least noisy. This aptly applied to Swami Dayananda’s work and life. In his demise, the Hindu philosophy has lost its greatest exponent of recent times, Hindu religion one of its staunchest defenders, and the nation a great patriot saint.

The author is a commentator on political, economic and cultural affairs.

E-mail: [email protected]

Excerpts from a message by Stephen Knapp in Hindu civilization group:

++++++

Namaste. I have just received news that Swami Dayananda Saraswati Ji of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam has attained Mahasamadhi tonight (according to Bharatiya time) at his Rishikesh Ashram on the banks of mother Ganga. It was his desire to leave his body near Ganga Ji.

[FONT=&quot]I had known that Swamiji was athis Arsha Vidya Gurukulam on August 25th of this year, when he left for Bharatin an air ambulance. Though he was on a stretcher and had to labor to speak, hespoke at a length; his words were peppered with his usual humor and wit. Inthat halting message, he had expressed a desire to meet Prime Minister NarendraModi (himself a spiritual aspirant) before giving up his body. As soon asSwamiji reached Bharat, Modiji had a Skype conversation with him. At Modiji'srequest, Swamiji agreed to take two more treatments of dialysis and as Godwould have wished, on September 11th, Modiji made a trip to Rishikesh and metPujya Swamiji. Swamiji blessed Modiji, which is for the good of the nation.

[/FONT]
He always had ideas, and he was never one to be intimidated by what is now called "political correctness". He called things as he saw them, and spoke boldly about the needs of the hour to protect Vedic dharma, especially against the conversion tactics of some religions in the region.

[FONT=&quot]He was greatly influential, andwas well-known all across India. In fact, he had written and signed a letter ofreference for me, stating that I was a sincere Hindu and should be treated withthe respect that I deserve. That way when I would go to certain temples inIndia, I could show that letter to get in, if they were not allowing certainpeople inside. So one time when I went to the Meenakshi temple, the priestswould not allow me into the sanctums because of being white-skinned. So Ishowed the management that letter from Swamiji, and after they had somediscussion about it, they arranged one of their priests to take us into all ofthe sanctums and do pujas, taking us to the head of the long lines of Indiapilgrims, who were watching and wondering why I and a friend of mine got to goto the head of the lines while everyone else had to wait. It was like we wereshown special privileges that even the locals did not receive. I still havethat letter.

[/FONT]

Jai Sri Krishna,

Stephen Knapp (Sri Nandanandana dasa)

A Jewish perspective about the Swami

[h=1]Swami Dayananda - A Jewish Appreciation[/h] Posted: 26/09/2015 01:55 IST Updated: 4 hours ago

print_icon.png

India has just lost one of its most important Hindu leaders, Swami Dayananda Saraswati. The media referred to him by appeal to his most celebrated student, India's prime minister, Narendra Modi. But Dayananda did not need Modi to be known in India, and globally. I recall how impressed I was with a full page ad on some airline magazine in India announcing Dayananda's teaching over the course of several days. In India it seems natural to sell more than cosmetics on airplanes.
Maybe the best way to consider Dayananda is in light of the keyword unity. He was first and foremost a teacher of Divine Unity. He was arguably the most significant present day exponent of the unitive philosophical and mystical system called Advaita Vedanta, that proclaims the full unity of all being, and obviously the full unity of God, encompassing the transcendent and immanent fields. He was also a man who sought to unite Hinduism, arguably the world's most fragmented, diverse and hard to define religion. By creating a council of all the major religious leaders and heads of various sects, he sought to give Hinduism a united voice, identity and representation. And his unitive vision went beyond Hinduism to all religions, that he recognized as valid pathways to God, which in turn led him to become one of India's foremost leaders in interreligious dialogue.
This leads me to consider Swami Dayananda as a pioneer of Hindu-Jewish relations. Dayananda was the driving force behind the most important Jewish-Hindu encounter ever. Swami Dayananda, through the council of Hindu leaders, held two high profile summits with the Chief Rabbinate of Israel, the American Jewish Committee and other Jewish leaders and scholars. These summits are seen by many as a breakthrough in Hindu-Jewish relations, in a sense establishing "spiritual-diplomatic" relations between them. What drove Dayanandaji to invite the Chief Rabbi of Israel to Delhi and to come himself to Jerusalem, with a significant delegation of Hindu religious leaders? Vision, concern and pain.

Let me begin with the pain. I would like to share two different conversations I had with Dayananda, both of which are relevant to the Jewish-Hindu summits he initiated. The first took place in Montreal, in advance of the first summit of Hindu-Jewish leaders. Dayananda was in Montreal for a large conference where he shared his pain about how Christians are converting Hindus. Conversion is a nation-wide problem in India, and a very much unresolved one, as it continues to feed violence on the ground. Dayananda carried the pain and concern for Hindu identity that he felt is being undermined by missionaries using inappropriate missionary tactics. His unitive vision and his recognition of the validity of all faiths did not detract from the problem and the enormous pain with which I was confronted. As a Jew I was sympathetic. And as a savvy international leader, Dayananda knew he needed allies, and he recognized Jews share his sentiment. He therefore sought to cultivate relations with Jewish leadership in combating Christian missionaries. The declaration issued during the first summit includes this as one of its messages:
"Neither [Hindus nor Jews] seek to proselytize, nor undermine or replace in any way the religious identities of other faith communities. They expect other communities to respect their religious identities and commitments, and condemn all activities that go against the sanctity of this mutual respect."
Dayananda carried a second pain, that of being misunderstood. I recall another conversation with him, this one in his Ashram in his Rishikesh, where he passed away a couple of days ago. Dayananda was beside himself at the accusation that he was an idol worshipper. "Me an idol worshipper?" He addressed to me his frustration at Jewish authorities who could not see beyond the externals of Hindu worship to the spiritual reality that he of all people, as India's foremost teacher of Vedanta, was well aware of and that informed his spiritual horizons. Dayananda had a deep need to clear up what he considered a fundamental misperception of Hinduism, on the part of Jews. This was the second most important goal of the summits. Reading the transcripts of the summits one realizes that assembled rabbis heard for the first time that Hinduism was not primitive idolatry and that Hindus worship the one Supreme Being, the same one worshipped by Jews. This recognition stood at the top of the both declarations and was considered by Dayananda as their greatest achievement.
Following the meeting, Dayananda gave an interview to the New Indian Express, where he stated:
The Jerusalem meet concluded with a landmark declaration that Hindus worship 'one supreme being' and are not really idolatrous.
The implications of this are profound in content and far-reaching in effect. Judaism was born of the complete repudiation of idol-worship and the rabbinic literature abounds with denunciation of idolatry in an entire tractate of the Talmud devoted to this.
The importance of this issue in the Jewish and other Abrahamic traditions cannot be overstated. Since its first encounter with these religions, due to their incomplete understanding of its Sastras, Hinduism has been perceived by them as idolatrous and promoting many gods, says Swami Dayananda Saraswathi.
The Hindus have, for centuries, experienced the extremely violent consequences of this wrong perception.
The historic declaration made at the Hindu-Jewish Summit at Jerusalem on 18 February, 2008 sets at rest the wrong notion that Hinduism is idolatrous.
The declaration reads: 'It is recognized that one supreme being in its formless and manifest aspects has been worshipped by Hindus over the millennia. The Hindu relates to only the one supreme being when he / she prays to a particular manifestation. This does not mean that Hindus worship 'gods' and 'idols'.
The Jewish leaders, in so many words, owned their perception of the Hindu tradition as erroneous and came up with the declaration which the Hindu delegation could happily accept. This establishes that honest and bold dialogue can completely reverse wrong views and erroneous perceptions held over millennia.
It emphasizes that leaders of every religion need to be informed about the basics, vision and beliefs of other religious traditions, says Swami Dayananda Saraswathi.
If one thinks about it, this is a remarkable moment. It is remarkable because Jews and Hindus have made significant progress in their mutual understanding. In my soon to be released The Jewish Encounter with Hinduism (Palgrave-Macmillan, 2015) I query whether Dayananda was over-optimistic in his reading of the summits' achievements and whether indeed the issue of idolatry is off the table once and for all. But that does not detract from the fact that for the first time ever a theological conversation took place between Jewish and Hindu leaders, and that its outcome was transformative. It is also a remarkable moment in terms of process, a fact underlined by Dayananda himself. Dayananda was able to channel his pain into constructive action. He did not simply complain about Hinduism being misunderstood. He took steps to make it better understood. And in this he appealed to the procedure of dialogue as the way forward in clearing up misunderstandings. This is itself a remarkable achievement.

Swami Dayananda passed away on the eve of the Sukkot festival, a time imagined by the Prophet Zacharaiah as one of a pilgrimage of all nations to Jerusalem. Passing away on the eve of Sukkot allows us to consider Dayananda, and all the Hindus he represents, as models for what the gentiles' visit to Jerusalem might be all about. It is certainly not missionary. But nor is it simply coming to Jerusalem to recognize the God or the truth of Judaism. Dayananda came to Jerusalem to increase understanding and the procedure he undertook was that of dialogue. When we think of the seventy nations this Sukkot, we are invited to consider not only what they will receive by coming to Jerusalem, but also what we might receive by their presence. Our experience of Sukkot may be deepened when we realize that receiving guests in our Sukka is an invitation to dialogue.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alon-...4504.html?ref=yfp&ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

பூஜ்யஸ்ரீ தயானந்த சரஸ்வதி சுவாமி உடல் வே

பூஜ்யஸ்ரீ தயானந்த சரஸ்வதி சுவாமி உடல் வேத மந்திரங்கள் முழங்க நல்லடக்கம்

26 th Sep 2015

ரிஷிகேஷ்: பூஜ்யஸ்ரீ தயானந்த சரஸ்வதி சுவாமியின் உடல் நேற்று, வேத மந்திரங்கள் முழங்க ரிஷிகேஷ் கங்கைக்கரையில் உள்ள ஆசிரமத்தில் நல்லடக்கம் செய்யப்பட்டது. துறவிகள், மடாதிபதிகள், சீடர்கள், பக்தர்கள் ஏராளமானோர், சுவாமிக்கு அஞ்சலி செலுத்தினர்.
ஆன்மிக குரு, பூஜ்யஸ்ரீ தயானந்த சரஸ்வதி, 85, உலகம் முழுவதும் இந்து தர்மத்தை பரப்பும் பணியில் ஈடுபட்டிருந்தார். பல்வேறு மடங்கள், அமைப்புகளை நிறுவி, சமூகப்பணிகளை மேற்கொண்டு வந்த அவர், கலாசாரத்தை பாதுகாக்கவும், வெவ்வேறு மதங்களுக்கு இடையே ஒற்றுமையை ஏற்படுத்தவும், சமூகத்தில் கடைநிலையில் இருப்பவர்களுக்கு உதவி செய்யவும், பல்வேறு பணிகளை மேற்கொண்டு வந்தார்.

gallerye_021710374_1350257.jpg
next.png

சில மாதங்களாக உடல் நிலை பாதிக்கப்பட்டிருந்த சுவாமி, புதன்கிழமை இரவு, ரிஷிகேஷ் ஆசிரமத்தில் முக்தியடைந்தார். அவரது பூத உடல், நேற்று, ஆசிரமத்தில், சுவாமி முன்கூட்டியே குறிப்பிட்டிருந்த இடத்தில், வேத மந்திரங்கள் முழங்க நல்லடக்கம் செய்யப்பட்டது. காலை, 6:00 மணிக்கு துவங்கிய இறுதி சடங்குகள், வைதீக முறைப்படி நடந்தன. சன்னியாசிகளுக்கான சிறப்பு சடங்குகளும் இதில் இடம் பெற்றன. காலை, 10:20 மணிக்கு சுவாமிகளின் பூத உடல், கங்கை நதியை பார்த்து நாற்காலியில் அமர்ந்த நிலையில், அப்படியே குழியில் இறக்கி வைக்கப்பட்டு, நல்லடக்கம் செய்யப்பட்டது.

இதையொட்டி, ஆர்.எஸ்.எஸ்., பொதுச்செயலாளர் தத்தாத்ரேயா ஹோசபோல், பா.ஜ., தலைவர் ராம் மாதவ், விஸ்வ ஹிந்து பரிஷத் தலைவர் அசோக் சிங்கால், சாத்வி பிராச்சி, உச்சநீதி மன்ற நீதிபதி சரத்குமார் கோவடே, உத்தரகாண்ட் மாநில அரசு செயலாளர் முருகேசன், துறவிகள், மடாதிபதிகள், சீடர்கள், பக்தர்கள் என மூவாயிரத்துக்கும் மேற்பட்டோர் நேரில் வந்து, சுவாமிக்கு அஞ்சலி செலுத்தினர்.முன்னதாக, ஆர்.எஸ்.எஸ்., தலைவர் மோகன் பகவத்தின் இரங்கல் செய்தியை, பொதுச்செயலாளர் தத்தாத்ரேயா வாசித்தார்.

ஆனைகட்டியில் அஞ்சலி:

கோவை ஆனைகட்டி ஆர்ஷ வித்யா குருகுலத்தில், சுவாமிஜியின் உருவப்படத்துக்கு ஏராளமானோர் அஞ்சலி செலுத்தி வருகின்றனர். நேற்று சிரவை ஆதீனம் குமரகுருபர சுவாமிகள், பேரூர் இளைய பட்டம் மருதாசல அடிகளார் அஞ்சலி செலுத்தினர்.ரிஷிகேஷில், சுவாமிஜியின் பூத உடல் நல்லடக்கத்தை முன்னிட்டு, ஆனைகட்டியில் நேற்று வியாபாரிகள் சங்கம் சார்பில் கடை அடைக்கப்பட்டன.ஆட்டோ, ஜீப் எதுவும் இயங்கவில்லை. பஸ்கள் இயங்காததால் ஆனைகட்டி பஸ் ஸ்டாண்ட் நேற்று வெறிச்சோடி காணப்பட்டது.

http://www.dinamalar.com/news_detail.asp?id=1350257

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back