• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ola Cabs Chennai experience - Kindly share

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrishna100

I have never used OLA Cabs in Chennai or anywhere but want to know the experience of others in using them .I found lot of complaints in the net on OLA Cabs being unprofessional , overcharging , drivers deliberately going through a longer route and some hidden charges . A cousin of mine will be coming to India and he intends to use OLA Cabs during his visit and he asked me for my views on the same and since I never used OLA Cabs I could not offer him any direct feedback and found mostly negative feedback on the net . Members can share their experience here .

i used OLA last week. though i had booked a mini they sent a tavera. but said it is a free upgrade. the cab reported on time and it was a smooth ride. charged as per mini plan, no hassles. you can try. it has to be booked through App only.

I was using Taxi for sure.

Later it got merged with Ola.

If taxi for sure is taking bookings , you can try it.

Ola is equally good.

Only avoid the peak office timings.

Also do not trust it for time critical rail or airport bookings. for that other local fellows like NTL or fast track though more expensive are reliable

We have been using OLA Cabs in Bangalore and found the service to be good. They are punctual in meeting our requirements. They charge as per the tariff given without any frills. Computarised bill is generated when the journey is complted and a message comes in our mobile phone for payment. I hope the same kind of service is offered by OLA in Chennai also.

Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

I have used Ola once in Chennai & multiple times in Delhi...They are punctual...You can book premium cars through the App...There are certain places where Ola/Uber hesitate to ply like the Airport...Here well entrenched taxi players try to scuttle the chances...This taxi driver used by me switched off his app while nearing airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back