Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Want to be an Expert Author?
18-09-2015, 06:03 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Thumbs Up/Down Received: 97/6
Want to be an Expert Author?
Do you have a strong passion for writing? We are looking for those who want to become regular contributors and contribute high-quality content sharing your expertise and knowledge.
We are looking for volunteer writers who can write on various topics - religion, scriptures, slokas, hinduism, traditions, music, politics etc..
- The articles must be detailed, informative and must be original. Where ever possible provide references and sources.
- We are not looking for copy/paste articles. If you are the original author, then we can make an exception.
- We prefer the articles (controversial topics in specific) to be neutral and not take sides. For example, If you are planning to write an article on iyer vs iyengars, then your personal situation should not influence the outcome of the article or the manner in which it is written.
If you are interested and are willing to contribute on a regular basis, please get in touch via email or private message.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Contributed articles under this Expert Author Program must be original content and must not be published elsewhere.
- Articles submitted must not be used to promote a service, business or website.
- Articles should be of 600 words and maximum of 2000 words. Long articles will be accepted, but need to be detailed to justify the length.
Legal Terms and Conditions
By contributing content to this section you hereby agree to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
- You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is your creation and that you own the copyright to the content. Unless you have deliberately assigned the copyright to someone else, you automatically own the copyright to all of your original creations.
- You truthfully assert you have not infringed on anybody else’s copyright in the creation of this article.
- We are not responsible or liable for loss if visitors to the site violate your copyright and distribute your copyrighted content without your permission.
- You grant us non-exclusive unlimited Internet distribution rights.
- You may not publish the content you contribute to TamilBrahmins.com, on your personal Web site if you possess one.
- Once granted and your content is published, the distribution rights cannot be revoked. In other words, once your contribution is published on TamilBrahmins.com it automatically becomes a permanent part of the publicly-accessible TamilBrahmins.com archives. You may, however, subject to our approval, update or revise your contributions on TamilBrahmins.com.
- You will not receive any monetary compensation for your submissions (unless otherwise agreed beforehand).
- You grant us the right to organize, categorize, collate your contributed content and present it on the website in any manner we see fit. We may remove or edit your contribution at our discretion without having to secure your permission. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- We generally do not object to our contributors posting their TamilBrahmins.com contributions on other, freely accessible non-commercial Internet locations, so long as TamilBrahmins.com is clearly cited as the original publisher, and a link to TamilBrahmins is provided. You, however, agree to secure our permission first before such re-publication on other Internet sites happens.
- Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of TamilBrahmins.com and TamilBrahmins is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used and/or posted on the Web site , we will include your name in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, or offering a Submitted Item, you hereby grant TamilBrahmins the right to use your name in connection with the publication, use or posting of your Submitted Item. You must include your full name and e-mail address (this will be taken from your user profile) with your Submitted Item so we can contact you if we have any questions about your Submission; however, only your name and not your e-mail address will be published with your Submitted Item.