Tamil Brahmins
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Generation of fund for holy causes

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Friends,
    I have so far translated about 100 great stotras which include Parayana material like Sundara Kandaam, Devi Mahatmyam, Sahasranamas like Vishnu Sahasranamam, Lalitha Sahasranamam, Shiva Sahasranamam, and other books like Soundarya lahari, shivananda lahari, Mukunda mala,Abhirami andhathi, Thiruppavai, Thiruvempavai, Jnanapana of Poonthanam and many more. Genuine fund collectors for religious purposes can approach me and I would give them a CD consisting of the text files of all these translations free of cost.These can be sold by them to generate funds. There is no investment at all. All you need is a CD drive.At a very conservative estimate, the translations of these 100 books will cost about Rs 1000. The organisers can sell it for rupees hundred.Please contact me if you are interested, Ramachander
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    This sounds very interesting. I have some questions - when you say "translated" , kindly elaborate what you mean. Are they translated into English, as text, or as audio files, etc etc

Thanks and congratulations on the great job
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I have translated in to english verse. You can refer to my translations in
    www.geocities.com/ramya475/
    P.R.Ramachander
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

translations

0 Not allowed!
    More than translation can there be mp3 songs for all the slokas and sadhya vanthanam. i am ready to fund that type of an effort. We shall distribute the same free for benefit of peopel who want to start and they donto have any body to teach

regards,
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi,

My sisters son pramodh, who is studying 10th standard, who is poor as his father is doing a simple job.He is needing fund further tuitions, and for his educational development. Please note His fathers office phno 04331-250226 office no . Mr. R.Rangarajan. A Reasonable amount can help his studies.

With Regards,

R.sampath
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking I am ready to help

0 Not allowed!
    Can some body make estimate of the amount required by talking to this person.

Regards, Sarathy
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    A Reasonable amount of between Rs.10000 and Rs.15000 can help , with that the concern person and the family, along with their son, as mentioned, can go ahead with good nutrious foods, purchasing of new relevant books and tuition fees. It is a better idea to speak with the concern person Mr.Rengarajan, the student's Father. Please speak during day time.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    can you pls give details. i will try to mobile funds and also donation from my side
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Fathers Name: V.Rengarajan.
    working in a Pvt company-
    Yearly income -Rs36000 please check ( I have given approximate amount)
    His son Pramodh.R recently has written SSLC (State board) - Examination-
    Through Modern Matriculation Higher secondary school, Jayamkondan.
    His usually marks around 70-80 % . He expects around 80% in the recently concluded SSLC Examination. They are in need of support in terms of Funds. Please speak to Mr. V. Rengarajan regarding the same in what way of they are looking for support. His number is 04331-250226.
    Thank you.

R.Sampath
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Have u contacted this person? please let me know.
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast