• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vinayaka Stotram in English and Sanskrit

Hi,
Is there no devanAgarI version of this stotram? If there is one in your possession, I would greatly appreciate if you can share the same with the group members.

Thanks,
Venky Subramaniam

Hi All

I am happy to note that Tamil Brahmins portal sends us topical items. But unfortunately the Prayer Stotras Mantras mostly are scanned copies and looks sometimes ugly as original paper was unclean soiled and folded and also while scanning it is not done properly.

May I request you to publish only in ORIGINAL Unicode font and in both Sanskrit and Tamil with word by word meaning ( if not to all at least for most of them ) . By this way all devotees , lovers of both these languages will be benefited . Pl do it so for all of us . It will be a Great service to make all appreciate the beauty and power of Sanskrit ---- I am sure Sanskrit scholars will be happy to it for us

THANKS A lot.
Wonderful information
One suggestion. The procedure to be followed chanting a Mantra be always given before the Mantra

Dhanya Ho

Latest ads

Back