• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja Procedure in Tamil

S

sunita

Vinayaka Chaturthi (or Ganesh Chaturthi) is an auspicious festival.

Attached is the complete procedure on how to do Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja from achamanam till samarpanam.

This document has been shared by Shri. Raghavan Iyengar with us.

Originally created by Shri. Krishnan Vadhyar of MadMadrasi.net

Attachments

• pillayar-chaturthi-pooja-procedure_2015.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 1,192
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Vinayaka Chathurthi Pooja procedure download. Very useful when we are away in a foreign land. Though a member for a long time, I did not make use of your excellent services

Namaskaram. I am presently at UK. Will be returning to india last week of Oct. Will you be providing the procedure for performing Mahalaya Tharpanam?

Namasthe from MSSthambi from Madurai. I am 59 yo and an advocate by profession. Native of Madurai and well settled. Lets start the discussion (vicharam) with an interesting interpretation. I am of opinion IYER is cast (Jaathi). Whereas Brahmin mean not a cast. Its a state of elevation of mind understanding a part or partly about Brahmam and its wordly application. In my opinion any human being a Brahmin of that state is attained. - discussion started ------

Vinayaka Chaturthi (or Ganesh Chaturthi) is an auspicious festival and falls on Sept 17, 2015.

Attached is the complete procedure on how to do Vinayaka Chaturthi Pooja from achamanam till samarpanam.

This document has been shared by Shri. Raghavan Iyengar with us.

Originally created by Shri. Krishnan Vadhyar of MadMadrasi.net

Download Here
Note: You must be logged in before you can download.

Excellent & timely helpful. Thanks

Latest ads

Back