• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Smart PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaki Jambunathan

This is not a tablet 0r smart phone It is a PC with cordless mouse and key board It is very light and smaller than a set top box it is connected to Tv through HDMI cord I am trying to work on this The cost is 8000 Rupees I have connected this to my old Led Accer Moniter with HDMI to VgA covertor with voice that is connected to speakers.Web Cam with microphone is connected to this Smart to through the USB port It takes time to learn and lots of mistakes are made After 2 days struggle by trial and error I am am able to post this with a photo of the Smart PC This is Wifi enabled and works on Android
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20150911_153401.jpg
    IMG_20150911_153401.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back