• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Krishna Kavasam in Tamil

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Sri Krishna Kavasam Slokam is written by Kannadasan.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Book.compressed.pdf
    607.6 KB · Views: 2,912
  • krishna_kavasam.jpg
    krishna_kavasam.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,169
Last edited:
A great contribution on 'Krishna consciousness" by the great poet laurel of Tamilnadu, Kannadasan springing forth from the bottom of his heart! Let us recite this easy sloka to realize the presence of Kannan, manivannan everywhere.The picture depicting Krishna Paramathma as an innocent child sucking its toe appeals to me as a visual imagery of the dawn of the Universe (The Big Bang Of the westerners)-He, the embodiment of everything and Nothing at the same time is represented in His tiny form tinier than the tiny leaf of the massive Banyan tree!, much like the origin of the Universe out of a tiny ball of fire (Big BANG), ramifying soon into this mysterious Universe of which our planet Earth is a glorious exception of a living planet, and the Lord chooses to come down here
often and on in His Avatars!If OM represents the Primordial Sound coming out of Him to create the pancha bhoothaas to sustain life,the mystifying flute of Kannan in the arm of the child represents the instrument generating it. Indeed the same poet in a lyric writes "kannan ennum mannan perai cholla cholla kallum mannum poovai marum mella mella"-His omnipresence,omnipotence and omniscience.
Krishna Krishna Mukundha Janardhana, Krishna Govinda Narayana Hare.

I am working in SPIC Ltd., Thoothukkudi. My native is Sathanur, near Kumbakonam. My family comprising of my better-half with two blessed daughters. Yelder daughter studying BE III Yr and younger studying in XI std. She got state III rank (497/500) in X class in March 2015.

My name is Venugopal, living now in Canada.
Born in Madras ( now Chennai) and brought up in Bangalore.
My roots are from Tanjore Dist.
I started reading Deivathin Kural and consider myself fortunate to have lived during Paramacharyal's life period.
I am really honored to join this forum.
Best wishes to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back