Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sri Krishna Kavasam in Tamil

3 Not allowed!
    Sri Krishna Kavasam Slokam is written by Kannadasan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails krishna_kavasam.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by praveen; 03-09-2015 at 05:58 PM.
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Thank you all for sharing!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    A great contribution on 'Krishna consciousness" by the great poet laurel of Tamilnadu, Kannadasan springing forth from the bottom of his heart! Let us recite this easy sloka to realize the presence of Kannan, manivannan everywhere.The picture depicting Krishna Paramathma as an innocent child sucking its toe appeals to me as a visual imagery of the dawn of the Universe (The Big Bang Of the westerners)-He, the embodiment of everything and Nothing at the same time is represented in His tiny form tinier than the tiny leaf of the massive Banyan tree!, much like the origin of the Universe out of a tiny ball of fire (Big BANG), ramifying soon into this mysterious Universe of which our planet Earth is a glorious exception of a living planet, and the Lord chooses to come down here
    often and on in His Avatars!If OM represents the Primordial Sound coming out of Him to create the pancha bhoothaas to sustain life,the mystifying flute of Kannan in the arm of the child represents the instrument generating it. Indeed the same poet in a lyric writes "kannan ennum mannan perai cholla cholla kallum mannum poovai marum mella mella"-His omnipresence,omnipotence and omniscience.
    Krishna Krishna Mukundha Janardhana, Krishna Govinda Narayana Hare.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

2 Not allowed!
    I am working in SPIC Ltd., Thoothukkudi. My native is Sathanur, near Kumbakonam. My family comprising of my better-half with two blessed daughters. Yelder daughter studying BE III Yr and younger studying in XI std. She got state III rank (497/500) in X class in March 2015.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks for publishing SriKrishna Kavacham in Tamil & Ashtotharam
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    very useful and timely post
    thanks
    ksvasan
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thoughtful and timely. Greetings and wishes to all the memebers
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Many thanks for the timely and spontaneous slokas for this auspicious ceremony. We always welcome such initiatives to awaken the Brahmin rituals.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Is any body teach me to do Ganapathy homam by myself at home
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast