Tamil Brahmins
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Good one Praveen, Best wishes. Could definitely contribute in couple of issues you have mentioned. My humble suggestion is that views/constructive criticism of already existing works should also be treated as a new work as far as this kind of an effort is concerned.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Dear Mr. Praveen, I am Mrs Janaki Srinivasan, husband of Mr. A.Srinivasan, who is an active member in this forrm, user name :-rishikesan. My husband has given a brief about me whenever any member write about Astrology. I would like to write about practical/predictable aspects of Astology, so that interested members could benefit.in the long run:-
    Biodata :- Name :- Janaki Srinvasan, Professional Astrologer, 30 years of experience Age 75 years,
    people from all over, including persons from India/abroad who go through this Site contact for their problems & my replies satisfy them.
    If Mr. Praveen give me any guidelines I would follow the same , in order to avoid any mistake from my side.
    Janaki Srinivasan ( e.mail :- Janaki.srinivasan11@gmail.com
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Praveen
    Can Vishnu sahasranama each word with meaning can be written?/ If so how many words per week?
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj Rajamani View Post
    Hi Praveen
    I have published privately a book titled "Hinduism : The Vedic religion" where in I have covered the various topics of Sanathana Dharma. I have quoted, where appropriate, from other works such as books written by Swamijis of Ramakrishana Mutt, Publication from Ramanshramam and Paramacharya, duly crediting the author and the publications. If this is allowed then I would like to be part of the process where in i can start publishing specific topics from my work. By the way I have also completed a second book titled "Bhagavatha Purana for Generation Next" which by its nature, did not require quoting from others.

I have not heard anything from you yet!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123