• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Yajur Upakarma in Tamil - Yajur Veda Avani Avittam Procedure in Tamil

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
This year Upakarma Avani Avittam for Yajur Veda falls on 29/08/2015.
Gayathri Japam on 30/08/2015.

Yajur Upakarma Procedure in Tamil / Yajur Veda Avani Avittam Procedure in Tamil.

This PDF book in Tamil has been made available by our member smadhu for the benefit of the community.

Download the pdf book and follow the ritual procedure.

attachment.php

image credit: sastrionline.com

Attachments

• avani_avittam.jpg
    avani_avittam.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 9,219
  • 90230-Yajur UpAkarmA August 2015 (Tamil).pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,440
Last edited:
Hello Everyone. Wish all the members HAPPY ONAM and HAPPY AVANI AVITTAM. Sri. Praveen has posted Yajur Veda Avani Avittam procedure in Tamil. I am just learning Tamil language. I request Sri. Praveen to post the Yajur Veda Avani Avittam procedure including Sandhyavandanam procedure in English so that I can download and perform the same. I also request any member who can post the same in English to enable me to download the same. Thanks & obliged for the same.

Thank you very much.
In the days to come ,I intend to participate actively and would also like to know the thought process
of the members

with warm regards
Ravikumar

Clarification needed on the pdf attached

Vanakkam
Apologies if I'm wrong , I think the attached file doesnt contain full Mantra.
Kaandarishi Tharpanam seems to end abruptly. Can you please have a look

Nandriyudan
Ramakrishnan

This year Upakarma Avani Avittam for Yajur Veda falls on 29/08/2015.
Gayathri Japam on 30/08/2015.

Yajur Upakarma Procedure in Tamil / Yajur Veda Avani Avittam Procedure in Tamil.

This PDF book in Tamil has been made available by our member smadhu for the benefit of the community.

Download the pdf book and follow the ritual procedure.
Download this book

attachment.php

image credit: sastrionline.com

Thanks a lot for uploading the procedures and mantras!
Your efforts increases our peace of mind that we have done it well and also makes it infinitely easy.
Kind regards,
Siva

Shri Gurubhyo Namaha. Wish every one a happy Avani Avittam.May this day bring us peace, happiness and
good health.
Tambrahm is doing a great service since many many years. Hopefully the young brahmins realise how lucky they are to be born as brahmins,the best of the society. They should be beacons to the rest of the world instead of becoming a run of the mill variety human. A good Society is made up of only good people. The gen next will see the path shown by their elders and lead a good healthy life.
Learn sanskrit also and get to know our scriptures the treasure house of all that is good. God Bless all of us.

Latest ads

Back