Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Hey Girish,

You can learn tamil on your own its easy its never too late. I am born n brought up in Pune but I picked up reading tamil fast.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Thank you admin. I will make use of it.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1

sir
    This is real good information about vedas and upakarma secret.
    We all knew that, 4th veda that is Athrva Veda genarlly indicated regarding science, technology, and as you mentioned war relted weapon usage, development of weapon etc, as i was told by my elders, this veda taken over by germans, becaus of this, they are very much forward in their technology,
    Good information.
    Thanks
    Arvind srinivas
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

Namaskarams.

Can anyone please post Yajur Upakarma 2016 (Tamil Version)? Thanks for your quick action on this?

K
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down

All the mantras of the upakarma is in Sanskrit. We should make efforts to teach Sanskrit to those who want to learn it. Now we are reading those mantras in Tamil and very few of us know the meaning of what we say. So if there is a Sanskrit Pandit among us or if we can spot one and request that person to teach it on line, that will be a big service to all.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Namaste. Please find attached Tamil version of Upakarma Mantra (in Tamil) for 2016. Hope this will help you. I had attached this file with my uploaded article "Concepts_Significance_of_Upakarma" today. I think it is missing with the article.
    With high regards,
    A V ramakrishnan
    Attached Files Attached Files
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678