• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Varalakshmi Vratham - Significance, How to, Slokas and Mantrams

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Varalakshmi Vratham Pooja is an important ritual performed by married women across South India for the welfare and prosperity of the family.

This Varalakshmi Vratham PDF Book in Tamil give you a detailed explanation and step by step process that takes you through all of the below mentioned.

• Significance of Varalakshmi Vratham
  • Benefits of doing Varalakshmi Vratham Pooja
  • What all you need to do the pooja
  • How to decorate the house - what to do and what not to do.
  • Varalakshmi Vratham Slokas and Mantrams
  • Sri Lakshmi Ashtottara Namavali
  • The sloka/mantra to chant while tying the sacred yellow thread
  • Sri Lakshmi Ashtakam

attachment.php

This book has been provided by one of our readers Mr. Sridhar Iyengar.

Attachments

• Varalakshmi .jpg
    Varalakshmi .jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2,255
  • Varalakshmi_Vratham_pooja_ebook_in_tamil.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Sir, was excited to see the link for available pooja vidhi in pdf format. But I can't download it. Kindly help me to do the same
Thank-you Sir.
Happy varalakshmi pooja

Hello everybody, Namaskarams, I am Krishnan Iyer, 66years old now residing at Mumbai. Kindly guide me into the community.
thank you and Regards,

Krishnan Iyer

Thank you so much for the post. Very informative. It really enlightens when you understand the reasons behind every rituals which our great ancestors have derived and followed.

good one to get.must to know what each festival is and its importance.really appreciating for the biggest efforts taken in scanning and uploading the files needed for varalakshmi vratham.great thanks to you.

I really love these guys that make these books. I have them for other Gods as well. Makes me feel complete when i follow the puja.

i need it in english tho, i found this online.. Seems to be similar. Anyone have the english ver. of the book that was originally posted.

With Param Shakti in my Heart, thank you.

Hello Everyone

Glad to join the thread.

Very useful thread and useful info often posted in the thread.

It drives me to post some useful info in future.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi Kumar

Latest ads

Back