• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thalai Avani Avittam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My son Upanayanam was performed last year and so this year is his Thalai Avani Avittam. Is this to be performed on the same day of Avani Avittam this year or we have see good day according to his nakshatram and performed on a different date. My sastrigal has told me to do perform it on a different good day according to this nakshatram and some other details.

Hi,

My son Upanayanam was performed last year and so this year is his Thalai Avani Avittam. Is this to be performed on the same day of Avani Avittam this year or we have see good day according to his nakshatram and performed on a different date. My sastrigal has told me to do perform it on a different good day according to this nakshatram and some other details.

It has to be performed on the Avani Avittem day only.

Hi,

hi

i did my son's thalai avani avittam same avani avittam day ONLY....its surprise to see like this...

Avani avittam, whenever it comes we have to fall in line, either it is for all or for Thalai Avani Avittam as well . One should not think of changing the dates. If any Sastrgal has given his opinion to perform on any other Sacred day, it is totally wrong & misleading. The Sastrigal & Kartha are of this generation & they should not think of altering VITAL dates, never/ Never.

A.Srinivasan

Iou agree with A.Srinivasan. The avani avittam to be done ion the date specified in the3 panchangam
according to your Vedha. but whatever be the vedham gayathri japam is common for all vedas.
In brashmins in which sect you belong I don,t know. id you belongs to Vaikanasam younhave to do
AAahada upa karma before avani aavittam so you have two defferent rituvals in the same the samew month.

Rajappa Namakkal
S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back