Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=5823

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/showthread.php?t=5057

These two threads which belong to the same section

are treasure house of useful information.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Visalakshi Ramani View Post

Dear Mr. Ganesh,
    Thank you for your feedback.
    I was thinking of winding up this thread yesterday.
    Luckily I stumbled up on some more Lucky discoveries.
    So this thread will continue for some more months!
    Just to make this thread last longer,
    I am posting in this only once in 2 or 3 months
    unlike the other threads where I post everyday!
    Thanks a lot for changing your mind, Madam. Although I am a regular customer here, I am very lazy in reading lengthy threads. Some how I found these posts interesting and read it completely and now has decided to go through them in detail. Thank you for the enlightenment..
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GANESH65 View Post
    Thanks a lot for changing your mind, Madam. Although I am a regular customer here, I am very lazy in reading lengthy threads. Some how I found these posts interesting and read it completely and now has decided to go through them in detail. Thank you for the enlightenment..
    Dear Sir,
    I too am not very fond of very lengthy posts- more so when they convey very little info.
    I believe that the posts must be written in such a way that even if one word is removed the essence of the post should get lost.
    I LOVE words and they too have been very good to me!
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Respected Madam,
    you have been writing about accidents. in this connection, i would like to say just one thing. every human being is an accident, some lucky, some unlucky; This is the greatest of all accidents which occur most frequently unlike the other accidents which occur occasionally!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rgurus View Post
    Respected Madam,
    you have been writing about accidents. in this connection, i would like to say just one thing. every human being is an accident, some lucky, some unlucky; This is the greatest of all accidents which occur most frequently unlike the other accidents which occur occasionally!
    Respected Mr. Guru,
    I beg to differ. All births are NOT accidents.
    All births are merely incidents.
    The unexpected ones may fall under the category of accidents -
    like one of my acquaintances delivering a baby girl
    when her first daughter was already a graduate.
    Whether it was lucky or unlucky to the child and the parents is debatable!
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Accidents are those which happen unexpectedly.
    Surely no one will want to be part of an accident - whether lucky or unlucky!
    Swami Dayananda Saraswati of Arsha Vidhya Gurukula used to define accidents in this way.
    An accident takes place when A and B happen to be at the same point P at the same time T.
    He would have been a wonderful Physics professor - if he had not become a
    swamiji first!!
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Lucky accidents are few and far between unlike the unlucky accidents.

Here is a list of lucky discoveries in the form of unusual treasures.

Bless those lucky devils who found them almost effortlessly

and often not knowing/ realising their real worth in money!

http://www.msn.com/en-in/money/topst...wispr#image=19
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234