• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Agatha christie

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CHANDRU1849

The 125th anniversary International Agatha Christie, Queen of Crime, festival will be held in Torquay, Devon, from Sep 11-20, 2015.

I still remember some of the novels which I read during my college days:

Death on the Nile, Cards on the Table, The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, Murder on the Orient Express.

Who will of course, forget the Belgian Detective Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple.

Christie remains the world's best selling author, according to David Brawn of her publishers Harper Collins - Two billion copies - 1 billion each in English and other world languages, and still selling at the rate of four to five million copies a year. This figure was arrived at by UNESCO about 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back